El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to buy a few items for the body work process on my '78. I'm looking at the roll pan bumper, front chin spoiler, and a replacement 1/4 panel from elcaminoss.com (honest Charleys). Anybody bought any of these items from there, how'd you like what you got?

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Bought lots of stuff from H.C, never been dissapointed ! Shipping is quick, packing has been excellent.

But hold off until Moday so I can cofirm our 10% discount with Joe...just trying to save you some bux

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
87SS said:
Bought lots of stuff from H.C, never been dissapointed ! Shipping is quick, packing has been excellent.

But hold off until Moday so I can cofirm our 10% discount with Joe...just trying to save you some bux
A 10% discount eh? I like the sound of that, they list everything i need! :D

·
Banned
881 Posts
I'm getting ready to buy a few items for the body work process on my '78. I'm looking at the roll pan bumper, front chin spoiler, and a replacement 1/4 panel from elcaminoss.com.
I met some of the people from Honest Charlies at the Carlisle swap meet last spring. They are great folks. They brought a lot of stock to sell. I was looking at the fiberglass front air dams (chin spoiler) that they sell and I would recommend staying away from them. Buy the urethane one. You'll be happier with it.

The quarter panels they sell are not GM NOS. They are imported and look to be a thinner gauge than the OEM sheet metal. :mrgreen:

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Honet Charley Discount

It's Offical, if you haven't seen the news flash on the home page...check it out! :lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thats awesome i just wish we didn't get ripped so bad on the shipping and taxes to get our parts brought in to Canada .

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
I've always had great luck their parts. The guys there know their stuff and seem pleased to do business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts