El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 14
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fender to radiator core -$40 plus shipping
4th gen cowl to radiator core - $70 plus shipping
I can make some of the emblems - $90 plus shipping for 2-line ones $70 plus shipping for 1-line ones
5th gen cowl to radiator core straight only - $70 plus shipping
Guys/Gals I make the bars and emblems and the guys/gals on here will vouch for my work if you're not happy I will refund all
Set of 4 rally wheels blue with beauty rings and center caps - $500.00 plus shipping Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle

complete set of bed tie down hooks with insert and screws - these will cost a pretty penny so I'm not putting a price up yet Automotive exterior Bumper Composite material Metal Auto part
Motor vehicle Rectangle Font Art Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Font Bumper Automotive tire
Peripheral Black Input device Space bar Motor vehicle
Wood Tool Metal Composite material Font
Photograph Wind instrument Material property Font Gas

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
5,799 Posts
I can vouch for the underhood bracing as I've got a set. supplied with nice big heavy speed nuts and bolts. First rate work!

I've also seen (in person) the center caps he made, nice heavy shiny plastic repro's. Look to be worth the money.

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, cyberray. The rims and center caps i listed are originals but I can make them. I need one of the new plastic printers and i could make most everything then. Geno

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
968 Posts
Where were you when I had my Caballero.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm definitely interested in the cargo tie downs when you figure out a price for them, let me know!

·
5,799 Posts
Thank you, cyberray. The rims and center caps i listed are originals but I can make them. I need one of the new plastic printers and i could make most everything then. Geno
right, I was commenting on the quality of the re-pops you brought to Belton that one time. not flimsy CCC at all

·
Premium Member
1978 El Camino 305 with 350 transmission
58 Posts
Fender to radiator core -$40 plus shipping
4th gen cowl to radiator core - $70 plus shipping
I can make some of the emblems - $90 plus shipping for 2-line ones $70 plus shipping for 1-line ones
5th gen cowl to radiator core straight only - $70 plus shipping
Guys/Gals I make the bars and emblems and the guys/gals on here will vouch for my work if you're not happy I will refund all
Set of 4 rally wheels blue with beauty rings and center caps - $500.00 plus shipping View attachment 143412
complete set of bed tie down hooks with insert and screws - these will cost a pretty penny so I'm not putting a price up yet View attachment 143406 View attachment 143407 View attachment 143408 View attachment 143411 View attachment 143409 View attachment 143410
Interested it the tie down cargo mounts. How much with shipping to 76682?
Thanks. Racer 402

·
Deputy National Director
9,843 Posts
Geno
you still have these 3 braces ? how much ?

Wood Tool Metal Composite material Natural material

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally found the cargo tie downs here's a good pic of them with a free keychain to boot. I want $300.00 plus shipping and yes you get new inserts and bolts with the cargo tie downs. It's best to use a nut insert tool - kind of
Handwriting Sleeve Font Linens Number
Handwriting Sleeve Font Linens Number
like a riveter. Thanks, and I'm checking on those bars to see if I have the bent ones or straight ones 87next2last1 dang it I think it's Steve. Geno

·
Registered
41 Posts
Id like to purchase a set of the firewall to core support bars.lemme know where and how to send payment thanks

·
5,799 Posts
Geno, you should hop onto the gbodyforum and advertise those braces for sale. I bet some of those guys wouldn't mind having them

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bellboy, (y)💪🇦🇷I'm in the process of making those bars just give me a little time Geno

Ray, I think I advertised there before but it's worth another shot. Thanks.

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Taking orders for bars - Fender to radiator core ----------------- $30 plus shipping

Cowl to radiator core 4th gen -------- $60 plus shipping

Cowl to radiator core 5th gen straight only ---------- $60 plus shipping
Cowl to radiator core 5th gen bent ------------------ $70 plus shipping

Set of cargo tie downs ----------------------- $ 280 shipping included

As a bonus I'm offering one of the pictured Victorinox knives with ink pen, calendar and keychain for $22 dollars more. $5.00 will be donated to the NECOA for their coffer.
If you want just the knife, pen, keychain, calendar it's still $22 dollars and I make a donation to NECOA for $5.00 dollars.  White Tire Bicycle part Automotive tire Bumper
Automotive exterior Bumper Composite material Metal Auto part
Wood Automotive exterior Gas Bumper Metal
If you want just the keychain, pen, calendar it is $5.50 shipping included.

Thanks, Geno. PM and check or money order only. Wood Tool Metal Composite material Font
Photograph Wind instrument Material property Font Gas
Automotive lighting Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Bumper Font
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Bumper Font
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Flag of the united states
Computer Rectangle Font Electronic device Gadget
Rectangle Font Material property Pattern Electric blue

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I make a $5.00 donation when I sell car parts, or the knife/keychain/pen/calendar set or the keychain/pen/calendar set. Geno

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I supply the Directors who are in your Regions with 10 free sets, and they give them out to whoever shows up - first come - first served. I DONATE back to the NECOA this way and yes, I pay out of my pocket for everything and hope to DONATE money to the NECOA and break even. Thanks, Geno.

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
The breakdown ---------If you buy parts I donate $5.00 to the NECOA.

-------------------------- If you buy parts and knife set for $22.00, (knife, pen, keychain and calendar) or keychain set for $5.50 (keychain, pen and calendar) I donate $10.00 to the NECOA.

-------------------------- If you buy knife set (knife, keychain, pen and calendar) for $22.00 I donate $5.00 to the NECOA.

-------------------------- If you buy keychain set (keychain, pen and calendar) for $5.50 I donate $5.00 to the NECOA.

-------------------------- If you buy the knife, it's $16.50 and I make a $5.00 donation to the NECOA. I will post some photos of larger Victorinox knives and others as soon as I label and take pics.

------------------------- New registrants get free keychain set as of 1-17-22, when Steve, (Deputy National Director) tells me to send them one.

82nd Airborne - You call we fall, no job too large or small. 👍

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
More knife deals---------- Liquid Automotive lighting Cosmetics Glass bottle Fluid
Hand Liquid Drinkware Automotive lighting Nail polish
Automotive design Automotive lighting Sports equipment Wood Handwriting
Automotive lighting Nail Automotive design Font Toy
Automotive lighting Handwriting Nail care Material property Font
Rectangle Font Material property Pattern Electric blue
Computer Rectangle Font Electronic device Gadget
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Flag of the united states
The pic of 2 knives is a Ka-bar and the other is a Boy Scout. The rest are Victorinox.
All the knives come with a keychain, pen and calendar. Shipping included and I donate $5.00 to the NECOA. If you buy parts I donate an additional $5.00 to the NECOA.

·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A couple knives I sold already ------ Tim (mino-ridertim) has bought two.  Camera accessory Material property Font Gadget Communication Device
Font Auto part Metal Cylinder Electronics accessory
He purchased another one and I have to take the labels to him for the luncheon on the twelfth

Ken Rogers bought one too -------------- His is centered more than in the pics.  Rectangle Gas Plastic Auto part Cylinder
Automotive lighting Amber Gas Cylinder Auto part

I will make a $15.00 DONATION to the NECOA.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey geno sounds good.i look forward to seeing the final product.im wondering tho
-bent bars vs straight….? Bent for an oversized air filter id assume?
-how do i send payment?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts