Let me help you out Mike since I just bugged you for this! :nanawrench:Tonight I'll post a 200-R4 parts list. :beer:
This is what Mike has told me before on getting a 200R4 (so correct me if you have updated this).
This set-up will handle 450-500HP.
1) Start with a quality rebuild kit that's got Borg Warner or Raybestos clutches and NEW steel discs. I'm running B.W. clutches in mine.
2) Change ALL the bushings. Many shops or builders only replace bushings that look worn, or just change critical bushings. For HP go with all of them. Be sure to ask for a Teflon pump bushing and a Teflon or bronze output bushing. Stock they are babbit and not as tough.
3) Convert the stock 7 vane pump to 10 vane. Have the hardened pump rings installed. Drill the pump drain back hole behind the front seal to 1/4 inch, and the mating hole in the other half of the pump 1/4 inch.
4) Get a new stator shaft with heat treated splines.
5) Use a Kevlar or wide intermediate band(Kevlar preferred). Be sure to resurface the direct drum that the band rides on.
6) New sun gear shell with heat treated splines.
7) New overdrive and low roller clutches.
8) Largest intermediate servo.
9) Run a Transgo(200-4R-HD2)or Superior(K200-4R-HP) shift kit. I'm running Superior and love it. It's also a much better priced kit. Either kit does the necessary TV modifications and boost valve upgrade for better pressure, and much more.
10) Make sure front and rear end play is minimized. This is done with selective thrust washers at the output shaft and pump.
11) To protect your investment get a HD trans cooler. I like Tru-Cool brand. They are excellent quality and reasonable in price.
One last thing. You can go with racing clutches and Kolene steels but I don't think it's necessary for street applications. If you've got money to burn put them in!