El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm going blind but for the life of me I can't seem to find instructions for uploading images for 2004 Calendar consideration. I would also like to set up a gallery of my ride but I'm stuck there also.
Please tell me where to look for these instructions

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
My bad, when I update the Gallery, I failed to add the link to the instructions...fixed now, but you may alos look Here

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
As I've told you before, Super looking Elky, elmpala! It's on my top-5 list.

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Hey Nick -- Glad you are finally posting your Elky on our site. We used one of your photos you send me earlier on our poster board that we take to our regional gatherings. The calendar committee would be crazy not to include your outstanding, totally unique custom in the final printing. You have my vote, for sure!!

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Hey Nick -- Jut got done voting for your Elky! However, I was really disappointed you did not include a close-up shot of the rear bumper/tail gate work. That is, in my view, the most outstanding and original feature of your car. Do us all a favor by adding a photo of that and also a close up of the front grille treatment. Zoom in real close so we can see all the fine detail work you did. Don't shortchange yourself! Show us what you've really got out there in Tulsa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts