El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some photos from the Classic, the 68 and 69 are owned by the same gentleman. He built them and has been teaching his grandson at the same time. The owner of these El Camino is Hurley Board from Archdale, NC. If you ever get to see these cars you will be impressed. I gave his Grandson this web site address so maybe they will join.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Here's some photos from the Classic, the 68 nad 69 are owned by the same gentleman.

I saw both of these cars for the first time at the Hot Rod Expo in Greensboro in January of this year. They are quite impressive.

He must never drive them ... I live in the same (small) town as Mr. Board and I have never seen them on the road.

Here are a three more pictures of the same cars, taken in January of this year. On the '68, notice the front of the greyhound in the pinstripe. The back half of the dog is on the other end of the car, finishing the stripe. The '69 (plum and silver car) has all the emblems and marker lights removed. It was good to seen in person what I had dreamed up for my car months before.

Copper

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Thanks Greg, Wow mind looks like DIRT compare to those two cars but I dopn't have alot of money either so it makes a difference when you must budget. Anyway I like my car and that's what counts. Michael in Virginia:neutral:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts