El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cali:CALIFORNIANS...

I've been working on the agenda for our upcoming Pismo Beach gathering. I have a few ideas to bounce off you guys/gals. Please feel free to post your thoughts.

1) FRIDAY: Since most guys are going up on Friday, I'd like to have our first official meeting at the hotel restaurant on Friday afternoon/evening. This will be a "meet and greet" to launch the week-end. Those of you that are coming up on Thursday, please keep the roar down until everybody gets there. :lildevil:
Kim and I are waffling on Thursday or Friday. Stay tuned.

2) SATURDAY: My thoughts for Saturday is a mid-morning cruise to and on the beach, to let everybody know that NECOA is in town! :nanawrench: I'd like to leave from noon thru the evening open for those who want to explore the beach and local fare. I plan on some quad running! ... and most important, Saturday night dinner and drinks!!! :nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::beer::beer:

3) SUNDAY: A Sunday morning breakfast cruise and photo op. I was thinking Moro Bay.

This is your gathering and it feels like it's gonna be a good one. I want to see group activity, but not so much that individuals can't enjoy one of the best beach resorts in the world!

Let's make this a no-hassle event.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
...I'm open to anything,:beer:

·
Senior Member Participating Member
830 Posts
Sharp, I'm down with that!!!:yell: Terry

·
Venerated Member
501 Posts
Bein' as I am a big breakfast fan...hoping to squeeze in an excellent eggs benedict with a couple of gin fizzes...gotta warm up to that first beer at 9:45:beer:
Gotta make sure to bring my new charger dealio for my new Extremely Intelligent Phone...sounds like Photo opps galore :):You_Rock:

Chris

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Bein' as I am a big breakfast fan...hoping to squeeze in an excellent eggs benedict with a couple of gin fizzes...gotta warm up to that first beer at 9:45:beer:
Gotta make sure to bring my new charger dealio for my new Extremely Intelligent Phone...sounds like Photo opps galore :):You_Rock:

Chris

9:45 ISN'T THAT KINDA LATE? OR IS THAT AFTER THE GIN FIZZES. i'M IN:beer:

·
Venerated Member
501 Posts
I suppose that could be...guess it all depends on what time the fizzes go down.

Sounds like this will be a (hiccup) goooood time :beer:

Chris

·
Super Moderator
2,147 Posts
Danny,

Once again you have shown why you are in charge. An agenda, what a great idea. I hope that Cathy and I will be in town Saturday after noon. We will try to catch everyone at the beach but, dinner and drinks for sure.

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bein' as I am a big breakfast fan...hoping to squeeze in an excellent eggs benedict with a couple of gin fizzes...gotta warm up to that first beer at 9:45

Chris
Fizzes? I'm talking Bloody Mary for breakfast and Tequila shots by 10ish!!!!! What?:dontknow: btw... Kim drives after breakfast :inlove:

·
830 Posts
Fizzes and Bloody Marys and Tequila oh my!!! Toto's gonna have to drive. :yell:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Fizzes? I'm talking Bloody Mary for breakfast and Tequila shots by 10ish!!!!! What?:dontknow: btw... Kim drives after breakfast :inlove:

I'M IN HERE TOO.:smileyb: BUT ONLY BEER.

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump
:cali:californians...

i've been working on the agenda for our upcoming pismo beach gathering. I have a few ideas to bounce off you guys/gals. Please feel free to post your thoughts.

1) friday: Since most guys are going up on friday, i'd like to have our first official meeting at the hotel restaurant on friday afternoon/evening. This will be a "meet and greet" to launch the week-end. Those of you that are coming up on thursday, please keep the roar down until everybody gets there. :lildevil:
Kim and i are waffling on thursday or friday. Stay tuned.

2) saturday: My thoughts for saturday is a mid-morning cruise to and on the beach, to let everybody know that necoa is in town! :nanawrench: I'd like to leave from noon thru the evening open for those who want to explore the beach and local fare. I plan on some quad running! ... And most important, saturday night dinner and drinks!!! :nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::beer::beer:

3) sunday: A sunday morning breakfast cruise and photo op. I was thinking moro bay.

This is your gathering and it feels like it's gonna be a good one. I want to see group activity, but not so much that individuals can't enjoy one of the best beach resorts in the world!

Let's make this a no-hassle event.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Stopped by Walmart look what's on sale $19.98 + the money you never get back from the powers above(the machine) Let's rock and roll this is the last weekend so now I took WED, THURS, AND FRI. but leaving with Todd Thursday.

STILL WORKING ON THE RED TAIL THERE'S A BEV. MO. CLOSE BY.

:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
6,292 Posts
STILL WORKING ON THE RED TAIL THERE'S A BEV. MO. CLOSE BY.:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:
..Got it cover..:beer::beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
6,292 Posts
10/4 i think I will go for a drive the sun is going down and cooling off.:beer:
..Thats what I did too,,But,I took the "Mama",drove to the coast and visit with my nephew thats camping at Manchester state park at a KOA campground,it was a good visit and a nice drive. Took 2 hrs to get there and back.....

..It was a nice drive up the coast and back home..:beer:
..But,when I did got back,it looks like the neighbour was out having fun again...

...it looks like Woody had is hands in this one..:poke::beer:
:beer:

Attachments

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Does anyone need something from OPGI? On Wed. I will be about a mile away from them and I can bring it with me. You can set it up on will call under my name . Just let me know it's not out of my way what so ever.:nanawrench::nanawrench:
Robert

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anyone need something from OPGI? On Wed. I will be about a mile away from them and I can bring it with me. You can set it up on will call under my name . Just let me know it's not out of my way what so ever.:nanawrench::nanawrench:
Robert
You buying??? :poke:
I'll take a full SS gauge package, a complete interior package... black please, rear boxed arms with sway bar, complete weatherstrip and window felt package, and that rubber stop for the gas door!
Thanks Robert... :You_Rock:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
You buying??? :poke:
I'll take a full SS gauge package, a complete interior package... black please, rear boxed arms with sway bar, complete weatherstrip and window felt package, and that rubber stop for the gas door!
Thanks Robert... :You_Rock:
Are you sure your truck will make it? does it have a windshield I hope. How do you tell how fast your going from the hole in the floor board?

We should start a collection wouldn't want you to get stuck on the way. I will pitch in a disposable phone just in case you get stuck:poke:

Didn't you read the rules on the reverse side? You can only receive gifts once in a six month period and you took the windmill and BUD.:beer:

I may have the rubber stop let me check it may have a little fading but it will clean up nice.
:poke:

·
830 Posts
Robert, Would you be willing to transport a rubber bed liner to Pismo? Unlike Dannys proposal, it will be paid for. I already have a bed liner from OPGI. Its in sorry shape after 2 years. I'm trying to find a better one but I may end up getting another from OPGI.:yell: Terry

1 - 20 of 58 Posts