El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Participating Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Fellas,

We arrived home safely at 5:30, Mari and I would again like to thank you all for a great time this weekend. Looking forward to the next get together.........Jp

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Ladies and Fellas,

We arrived home safely at 5:30, Mari and I would again like to thank you all for a great time this weekend. Looking forward to the next get together.........Jp

X2
Can't wait to see you and your wife again I had a blast. Good luck on the new home
Can't wait till 2013.:nanawrench::nanawrench:

Somebody just rented the house next door and i can here the kid screaming already. It sounds like they got at least three and they don't sound very old. Got to love it.

Robert

·
Super Moderator
2,147 Posts
Time for louder speakers!

3X on the Pismo run. Cathy and I had a blast and it was great to meet each of you. We were just reselling some of the events over dinner with our teenagers. They were in shock that people as old as we are knew how to have a good time. Dah! As always the ride is too long and the time we have to sit and laugh is too short. I am going to push Danny into getting a Sacramento run in soon.

Glad to hear that everyone got home safe.

Cheers!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Time for louder speakers!

3X on the Pismo run. Cathy and I had a blast and it was great to meet each of you. We were just reselling some of the events over dinner with our teenagers. They were in shock that people as old as we are knew how to have a good time. Dah! As always the ride is too long and the time we have to sit and laugh is too short. I am going to push Danny into getting a Sacramento run in soon.

Glad to hear that everyone got home safe.

Cheers!
Here's the video of everyone leaving. I don't know how I came up with the year of your truck on the video.:dontknow:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Coolers?????????????????

Did anybody else notice that every Elky, :dontknow: where it could be seen, had the cooler right up front where it could NOT be misplaced for the trip home. Those folks could be Texicans :poke: ..........................Ken :beer:

·
0 Posts
Great video! I also noticed the 72 parked away from that white Ford SUV.:poke:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Gees I put mine behind the Passenger's side bucket. Sorta kinda out of sight but not of reach. No further comment shall be provided.

Region 18...:You_Rock:

And that is a Sharp71 Beastie!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..I'm home and going to bed,G'night..9:30 is when I got in..:beer::beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Did anybody else notice that every Elky, :dontknow: where it could be seen, had the cooler right up front where it could NOT be misplaced for the trip home. Those folks could be Texicans :poke: ..........................Ken :beer:

Those coolers were empty we kept the full ones in the shade.!!!!!!!!!:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
All the trucks were nice and you could tell every member took pride in their rides and I'm sure the whole nation does the same thing. We got rubber neckers every where we were seen but people where trying to get pictures next to Mr. Fin's and were touching it and that's a no no. When we were on the freeway John was behind me about a 1/4 mile with his lights on and it looked so cool coming up. If I were to buy another one that's it, what class.:beer:

·
6,292 Posts
Those folks could be Texicans :poke: ..........................Ken :beer:
..could be, should be, would be,..its all good...:beer:

..I want to give a Big Shout out to Jerry and Mary for all the hard work they did in makin lunch for the gang,You guys really RoCk..:beer::You_Rock::beer:

Attachments

·
6,292 Posts
...And,we have a "pit crew" just for that too..:poke:

..But,I don't know on how you all back there.treat the lady folks,but out here ,we still do it the old fashion way...

...4 foot doors times two Elkys,well,heck,thats 8 feet of door space,they can squat down hide ..:poke:

..But ,there is another reason for the shovel....

..I don't know witch is worse,having a pie wash up on shore and makes ya food smell bad,, Or getting your cruck stuck in the sand...:eek2:

..But,you know what,we all had a Blast,no got killed,mame,or buried and we all came back alive.:nanawrench:
:beer:

Attachments

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
And that is a Sharp71 Beastie!
Thank you, rtatwk!

What a blast!!!
Robert, Chris, George and Kathy, Jerry and Mary, Todd and Lexeen (hope I got the names spelled right)... WELCOME TO THE INSANE ASYLUM!

I'll be working on posting Kim and my picts today. Stay tuned.

sent from my dumb phone

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts

·
Venerated Member
501 Posts
Outstanding !!

:beer:
Da Queen and I just wanna throw down a huge Huzzah to all the fine folks and trusty steeds of Region 18. We had a decent turnout, with the exception of Second gens...(c'mon boys...a little help here?). Jerry's stereo (OMG that is tight!!!) added the background music to the concert...the sweet sounds of that LS1...the tight, smooth crate motors...the strong running mid mileage...all the way down to the oil spewing, rust proof applying, mosquito abatment program I was conducting...we certainly "represented"... (throwin the EC sign right now boyyyzzzz?):nanawrench:

Oh...and Mary...the hotel called and want's to know who will be cleanin the Posi Trak marks from the rear lot pavement...:secret::hail2:

Got so much to do today, setting up the Photobucket account is a low priority...but I do have a few pics stashed in the Overly Intelligent Phone. And they WILL be posted...(unless we set up some sort of Hush Fund to keep that from happening) :let_it_all_out:

Thanks again for a great weekend :You_Rock:

Chris and Da Queen

·
Registered
775 Posts
I posted some pics to the Nat Elco Owners Facebook page. I will try to get them on here tonight.
RTT (Todd):nanawrench:

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
I'm sorry that I could not attend our Region 18 event. I will try to attend next years event. I know that you all had a good time as I had a blast on the first event.
Keep posting the pictures.!
Robert how did the new engine run?:beer:

·
Site Contributor Participating Member
561 Posts
What a GREAT weekend! It's SO cool to show up basically knowing no one and instantly feel welcome!! We had a great time, found a bunch of new friends, and can't wait for the next one! :beer:
Special thanks to our esteemed "El Jefe" regional director for getting everything set up and running like a finely tuned Elky!!! :You_Rock:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
I'm sorry that I could not attend our Region 18 event. I will try to attend next years event. I know that you all had a good time as I had a blast on the first event.
Keep posting the pictures.!
Robert how did the new engine run?:beer:
We missed ya, BigAl... next year, for sure :poke::beer:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts