El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im was wondering if any one might have or know where to buy some either new or in good condition.im looking for the plastic quarter window mouldings for my 83 elky because the plastic on mine are gone brittle and are cracking. i checked GM and all the after market places that i know of but i still can't find any listed. thanks Todd

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are they the black plastic pieces that goes over the rear side metal window edge that runs up & down in the rear corner of the quarter window they have a curve and are about two feet long and are held on with screws.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks 85 ss elky, but thats not them. i already bought those new from gm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It sounds like you are talking about the qtr window weatherstrip.
Try. The El Cameno Store.

Part#02-0370 Lt side 12.95
Part#02-0380 RTside 12.95

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Hey Matt - Please let me know exactly what part you are looking for. See the post by Elky Pete which shows all the mouldings as advertised by Lauren Engineering. If it is one of those you need, I have the entire set in light green that can be repainted to install at one time when you are ready (It includes everything but the dash). The price would be cheap, plus whatever the postage/freight charges are. If it is the thin stainless steel part on the outside of the quarter window post, I can get one to you free. I have an extra one in the garage. Why don't you take a photo of the bad part and post it here. Or send me a private message. John

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys but their not in that pic either. 85 ss elky found some on ebay 2437869431 they are what im looking for. Todd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts