El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 4
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having to log in multiple times?

Not able to repond to posts... Security error please refresh and try again?

and again?

and again?

Please delete my account, this is too messed up to play this anymore.

I will notify paypal to cancel automatic subscription update to autoforums. Please prevent enabling of the auto-renewal feature. I will not try to muddle through multiple screens on this site to try to make that change myself as so few features work the way they should.

Good-bye.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,713 Posts
Jim there must be something wrong somewhere, I have no problems on my end, I use a Computer & use firefox,
What do you use ? It could be something in your settings ? Please don't leave till we try to fix your problem ?
I'm going to forward this to the website admin & see what they say ?

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
It all works well here with Firefox and using Tapatalk on my phone. Let's figure this out.

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,274 Posts
@JimCamino
I'm not having any difficulties this afternoon either.

Have you closed out your browser, to make sure you are not mixing modules from previously published versions of the website?
You can call me and possibly we can figure it out.
Conversation sent with my contact info.

·
437 Posts
I have been having trouble too, I will just stay away for a while. This is first time I have been able to log on in almost a week. I keep getting warnings about my system and the need for outside correction. Also dangerous site warning. It only happens here, no other sites.
I believe we should be able to delete our own account.
JP

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sorry to hear you're having issues but it's been working great for weeks.
Both on a Samsung tablet amd my old school iPhone 6.
Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,274 Posts
@Administrator
I notice that @JimCamino and @J.P.Jenny are having somewhat similar errors.

I have seen these errors when a user did not get fully logged, so they cannot add posts.
Guys, do you see your avatars in the upper right when this happens?
If not, you are not fully logged on.
If needed ask for a password reset.

I also notice that neither are showing a shield or site sponsor star on their avatars.
I believe that JimCamino should be showing a shield.
J.P.Jenny are you a site supporter?
The reason I ask is that site supporters see fewer advertisements.
It is possible that you may be seeing all the ads and there could be one or more ads that is not playing nice with your browser or security software.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I'm probably the biggest computer dummy here and I'm not having any problems with either my PC or my Android phone. I don't really care for the new format but no problems.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
My system is so old it's no longer supported.
but I have my log-in save mode so when I click
on it auto pops up logged in. This is a GREAT forum,
don't give up. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had some problems in the past but not lately. I also do not care much for the new format, but it is what it is. Why mess with something that works?

·
Registered
40 Posts
No problems here, iPhone X and PC all work fine. I signed up just before the migration.. I had difficulty with the old site but now all is well.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
I have not had any problems with getting around the site, but I used to like seeing where folk were from and what region they live in. If someone talks about what's happening in their area and doesn't state where that is I am a little lost sometimes. Maybe that's just me.

·
Registered
1 Posts

and again?

and again?

I will notify paypal to cancel automatic subscription update to autoforums. Please prevent enabling of the auto-renewal feature. I will not try to muddle through multiple screens on this site to try to make that change myself as so few features work the way they should.

Good-bye.
I've seen similar behavior in the past when I have dual internet connections that I use for redundancy. The problem is the IP address keeps changing between the two if you're using a Round Robin configuration. This is pure speculation but I've seen it. Good luck.

Mark

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,582 Posts

and again?

and again?

Good-bye.
Nooo , JimCamino , Please don`t leave . I`ve enjoyed your posts and think you have been such a great asset to our association ! Hopefully , that you have aired your frustrations , the Administrator and other members will be able to resolved the problems .I have a few ongoing and aggravating issues with the website when they decided to stop notifying us Directors when , who and what region of the world a new member is in when they join us as well as no longer allowing our National Director to send out mass emails alerting our regional members to come to our events . Hopefully , Autoforums will at some point choose to help our association and I am confident they will fix your issues .

Reactions: dmosko

·
Registered
332 Posts
we ride till the wheels fall off bud... 13 years here im back

·
Registered
12,533 Posts
i'v seen something a 2-3 times,, it seems like the site will time-out..
when you come back and try to do something it acts locked-up for a minute,,
then you get a banner across the top with a big Green RETRY FOR LIVE VERSION button,,
that doesn't work the first time..
keep hitting it,
and it finely re-freshed off-line,, and then logged me back in about the 3rd time..

I don't know ?? maybe ???

·
Administrator
810 Posts
Sorry for the delay, we are working through a backlog of errors. Please let me know what browser and device that you're receiving these errors. This may help us work towards a resolution for your specific errors.

Otherwise shoot us a message and we can continue to resolve your issues there.

Thanks,

Gerrit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts