El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at some ideas to mount the wires under the headers. Small block, center bolt valve covers, and mid length Headman headers. I have some new Taylor wires. Needing some brackets.
I like these:

Have seen these in some other posts:

What is a good option? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nothing fancy here. I ran my plug wires under the headers also. Looks super clean rather having them draped over the valve covers. I used stainless cushioned hose clamps with a quarter inch bolt to hold the wires underneath the headers. My Block had two provisions for quarter inch bolts on each side. In the picture you can see I circled some wire separator clamps as well an arrow where are used the stainless cushions clamps attached to the block.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing fancy here. I ran my plug wires under the headers also. Looks super clean rather having them draped over the valve covers. I used stainless cushioned hose clamps with a quarter inch bolt to hold the wires underneath the headers. My Block had two provisions for quarter inch bolts on each side. In the picture you can see I circled some wire separator clamps as well an arrow where are used the stainless cushions clamps attached to the block.
View attachment 137524
Looks very clean! I like it. I'll see if I'm able to do that I will. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts