El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
30 years of hard labor or 30 minutes in a room with the victim using a baseball bat, which one do you think those punks would pick? further, if this were the allowed and known options for such criminals, how much of a drop in crime would we get once the REAL consequences are known?

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Or in today's "Let them out of jail or they might get a virus" environment, even a 30 days In jail and 30 months probation might end up in a plea. Sad tale.

·
Director Region 22
1,208 Posts
Or in today's "Let them out of jail or they might get a virus" environment, even a 30 days In jail and 30 months probation might end up in a plea. Sad tale.
they should have been shot and their bodies dumped in the woods for the animals to pick at . end of story

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,563 Posts
they should have been shot and their bodies dumped in the woods for the animals to pick at . end of story
If these guys are found guilty , I will volunteer to drive them out to the woods . There have always been and will always be scum bags like these guys . I am old enough to remember when people routinely left their keys in the ignition or under the floor mat and did not worry about having their beloved vehicles stolen . Times change and as owners , particularly of older vehicles that are much easier to steal than the newer ones with safety features , it is important to do something to prevent thefts . Granted that if they have a wrecker or a roll back , it is very hard to stop but so many of these thefts are driven away . Please do something to your ride to slow down or prevent this from happening to you . Do a Google search or search here at ECC for some ideas . There are steering wheel locks that actually work , pedal locks , steering column /ignition key locks , alarms , kill switches , tire and wheel locks , locating devises like low jack and GPS . Most of these precautions only take a few seconds to activate and are not expensive .

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
If these guys are found guilty , I will volunteer to drive them out to the woods . There have always been and will always be scum bags like these guys . I am old enough to remember when people routinely left their keys in the ignition or under the floor mat and did not worry about having their beloved vehicles stolen . Times change and as owners , particularly of older vehicles that are much easier to steal than the newer ones with safety features , it is important to do something to prevent thefts . Granted that if they have a wrecker or a roll back , it is very hard to stop but so many of these thefts are driven away . Please do something to your ride to slow down or prevent this from happening to you . Do a Google search or search here at ECC for some ideas . There are steering wheel locks that actually work , pedal locks , steering column /ignition key locks , alarms , kill switches , tire and wheel locks , locating devises like low jack and GPS . Most of these precautions only take a few seconds to activate and are not expensive .

·
Registered
234 Posts
A good reminder to us all, the sooner we check "anti-theft" off our list, the better we can sleep at night.
I sometimes worry/think about, what would/could happen if myself or anyone of us were carjacked. Something to think about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts