El Camino Central Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of keepin my el camino under wraps with the car cover. Pollen be damned. I pulled off the cover and washed and waxed my elkie. Pulled out the bed mat and cleaned the bed and the mat. Treated the mat with rubber treatment and put it back in. I will not be dictated to by pollen and tree trash. :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Bob!
You have started your own Recovery Plan. Way to go.....now post photos or it didn't happen.
Craig

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,650 Posts
Pollen so bad in FLorida the cars are all called OLD YELLER now!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
I don't have much of a problem with pollen, yet. However the neighbors lawn mowers throw grass clippings and blow dust 25 feet. Its a big John Deer, ZTR and she mows in passing gear.:poke:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I never experienced pollen before and it has been a nightmare here. My car covered with it like snow, I left one window halfway down for the day and the interior was covered.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm glad you got your car cleaned bob, now all you have to do is get some decent looking rims on it:poketoungeb:. Before anyone gets angry, it's a chat room joke between me and bob...........

·
Senior Member Supporting Member
344 Posts
Heh Ted,
Time to get out the tire gauge, let about half the air out of the Big John Deere (discretely of course). Doesn't permanently damange anything, and if she is a clueless as it sounds, she will use it for about 2 months before she figures out there is something wrong.
Well, maybe not...

Sam

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Tree sex getting you down? roll out some paper towels on your hood for racing stripes. Here in Colo we have cottonwood season, where everything is fluffy. You can light the gutter on fire and race it down the street.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.