El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rebuilt and currently driven everyday tranny that I may sell . The only reason that I am considering it is to replace it with another rebuilt 2004-R that is bone stock. My trans has a Transgo shift kit and large servo and I just don't like the harder shifts that it gives you. My car is driven everyday and never run hard so I don't need the hard shifts. The trans has about 10,000 mies on it,doesn't leak, runs cool and shifts fine. There is no implied or expressed warranty as I can't supervise how its installed or treated after it leaves my hands. Let me know if you may be int. in it and I will let you know if and when I sell it. Thks, Wayne

· Registered
395 Posts
Wayne, I may be interested. Mine is the stock '86 which is the 200 r4 ?? I think. It is starting to shift funny so I may be looking soon. Do you think a vacuum leak would effect trans shifting????

I am the one you sent the pully pics to. Thanks

· Registered
2,102 Posts
200 and 700r4 s arnt effected by vacuum or leaks as far as shifting goes they use tv and speed input to shift.a gross oversimplication . the servo will soften the shifts in second and forth gears.hit up trany mike as the best way to soften the shifts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.