El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the retaining clips for power window switched and power locks. these are on the door panels and hold the switches to the door panels. Let me know thanks

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
are you talking about the spring clips attached to the switch body or the part that goes into the door pannel ?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you talking about the spring clips attached to the switch body or the part that goes into the door pannel ?
The part that goes into the door panel that holds the switch assembly to the door panel.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,780 Posts
This part ? For a single switch ? or the double switch or both ?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,780 Posts
I have to check my parts. I know I have the double holder & 1 of the single one. I can't remember if I have more of the single ones ! Should be able to check tomorrow for you !

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to check my parts. I know I have the double holder & 1 of the single one. I can't remember if I have more of the single ones ! Should be able to check tomorrow for you !
Cool, I know I have them somewhere but I can't find them. Let me know what you have. Thanks

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
the windows are the only thing that uses them.the locks go directly into the lower door panel. i may have some if above doesnt

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,780 Posts
Hey juggy

I did find some more !! So which ones do you need ? Send me a PM !!

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts