El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After checking the calender,I say lets do a Pre-Belton cruise in at Keller's Burgers on 5/19/12!
It's the perfect time to make a stand and show that more than 3 of us can show up at a time.
Everyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is invited and we will meet at Target's parking lot at Skillman and Southwestern behind 7-11 in North Dallas @ 6:30pm!:texas::beer:
I hope to see,Donny,jpmdaddy,pramm,pauledwards,norm1969,carr7640,elcaminobadboy,aaa elky,elco ro, elevatorman,ozelco84ss,terminator,kenrogers1,jack k,and anyone I missed......

·
Registered
127 Posts
Puttin' on the last coat of primer and getting the bumpers and lights back on this week. Count me in. I need a vacation. HA! :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Puttin' on the last coat of primer and getting the bumpers and lights back on this week. Count me in. I need a vacation. HA! :D
Already bro! I just sent you a PM too. Didn't know you were checking the thread out! :beer:

·
Registered
127 Posts
:beer:

I really wanted to get to the one they just had here in ETX but times are hard lately, especially for me! So really, this will be my first meet and greet. Hope you guys don't mind primer grey! :texas:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:beer:

I really wanted to get to the one they just had here in ETX but times are hard lately, especially for me! So really, this will be my first meet and greet. Hope you guys don't mind primer grey! :texas:
If you saw my paint,you'd be thankful for primer. If you're coming from ETX,this would be the test to see if your ride can make it to Belton. I did the Tyler run to test mine out btw.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool. I'll be off this weekend since I'm working today. I can show up but what time do you guys wanna meet there? Do you also wanna meet at the Taget parking lot so we can roll in together?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool. I'll be off this weekend since I'm working today. I can show up but what time do you guys wanna meet there? Do you also wanna meet at the Taget parking lot so we can roll in together?
the target parking lot sounds good, i get off work about 430, so 630ish or 7ish? if thats good for you guys...bowtie smile

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
So which one ya'll want me to bring, The Yellow Rose or The Olde But A Goodie??:dontknow:
Although if there a hind of rain....
Donny

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bring the 68!
If the weather is good,we'll meet in targets parking lot behind 7-11 at skillman and southwestern so we can roll in together! We'll meet around 6:30 and wait till around 6:45 or 7 so all they see is a line of El Caminos rolling in!:nanawrench:
Thanks elevatorman for jumping in too!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts