El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
12,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ole Geezer and his wife, Mrs. Lisa & my wife and I decided we'd go check out the park at Belton to make sure nothings changed. It was a beautiful day so might as well get out and enjoy some sun shine. When we first go there it was packed with only 3 parking spaces left open, (a basketball tournament)
We need to have the same kind of turn out this year!!!!
Ole Geezer and his Elko

Me and my Elko

Tell me he aint a stud, look what else he brought!!!:beer:

Anyways alls good and the park will be ready!!!
Now to make it a little more fun I hid a Gold Dollar somewhere in the park. It WILL be there for the show. I will start giving clues as to where it's at but it won't be easy to find!!!
The first clue is (it's near something the same color as some money)
Finders keepers!!!):nanawrench:
Donny

· Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
Leave it to you, Donny to make things more interesting for the rest of us!! Thanks for ALWAYS stepping up and adding your own special "touch" to everything you do for Region 13, and heck for ALL of the NECOA!! :You_Rock:

· Premium Member
2,459 Posts
My sister !

The Ole Geezer and his wife, Mrs. Lisa & my wife and I decided we'd go check out the park at Belton to make sure nothings changed. It was a beautiful day so might as well get out and enjoy some sun shine. When we first go there it was packed with only 3 parking spaces left open, (a basketball tournament)
We need to have the same kind of turn out this year!!!!
Ole Geezer and his Elko
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k326/DONEDEALDONNY/2012-02-25_13-58-33_587.jpg?t=1330254930
Me and my Elko
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k326/DONEDEALDONNY/2012-02-25_14-15-20_118.jpg
Tell me he aint a stud, look what else he brought!!!:beer:
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k326/DONEDEALDONNY/2012-02-25_14-17-07_39.jpg
Anyways alls good and the park will be ready!!!
Now to make it a little more fun I hid a Gold Dollar somewhere in the park. It WILL be there for the show. I will start giving clues as to where it's at but it won't be easy to find!!!
The first clue is (it's near something the same color as some money)
Finders keepers!!!):nanawrench:
Donny
Way to go Donny,by the way my sister was there from Temple and seen you hide something, They where in the car in the parking lot,she said you guess which car ????:secret:

· Registered
1,424 Posts
MAM-O-MAN , I sure do BRIGHTEN UP that picture , don't I , yes you do Geezer Man :beer: ... O My Goosh !! what a good looking motorsycle & Camino I see ... Now look at that old cuss in the black tee shirt with that Sour Puss Look on his face with them " BEADY EYES " :twisted: .... you'd think somebody pooped in his Corn Flakes or put startch in his PANTALOONS or something :dontknow: :dontknow: me don't know either ... BUT , what a Sweet Looking Ride your standing next too " Old Geezer Man ", and now my Gray Lady belongs to Mr. Double Done Deal Donnie :inlove: and as she drives off into the sunset , she now has a different zip code to call home :texas: .... But HARK !!! my Gray Lady is already posted on the Dallas Craigs List even before the oil had a chance to cools down :yell: .... Double Done Deal Donald HAS STRUCK AGAIN :You_Rock: .... Happy Trails to my Gray Baby :beer: ... The Geezer has Spoken :nanawrench: P.S. ... Hey DDDD , I already have a GOLD DOLLAR , and its American Money !

· Premium Member
1,324 Posts
"OLD" Geezer??? I'd be willing to bet ALL my kids are "OLDER" that "OLD"!!!:shock::baby: AND, ya drove rite by me and didn't even say "Howdy". Well, I'll letcha slip by on this one. I couldn't have met up with the Elky, anyway. Steering wheel was off, BUT, it's back on today. Glad y'all had a good time.:nanawrench:

· Registered
1984 GMC Caballero
2,206 Posts
I thought of all of you when I was in College Station the past few days, I am still deciding on Belton also. Just have to make the arrangements and little stuff. Sounds like a lot of fun

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Randy , COME ON DOWN :texas:... hope you find the time from driving and try and make it to Belton for the weekend :beer: ... Randy you won't be disappointed if you do , TRUST ME ... You'll finally be able to place a face to all those posting names you see all the time :poke:... keep in touch and especially if your in SA again on a trip , call me you gotts my number ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Beepster , sorry we did not stop by , but we were on the bike riding home and the wifey wanted to get home before dark thirty and before it got any cooler ... As for me , I love the cold weather on my bike :inlove: ... any hoo Beepster you Young Whipper Snapper , theres always next time ... talk to ya soon ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

· Premium Member
1,324 Posts
FWIW, any time anyone is in the area, it would be great to hear from you, meet up for a cupa joe, or whatever. I'm retired, so I'm usually home working on sumpin', either the Elky, '56, or whatever other mischief I can get into.

· Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Bad Donny !

MAM-O-MAN , I sure do BRIGHTEN UP that picture , don't I , yes you do Geezer Man :beer: ... O My Goosh !! what a good looking motorsycle & Camino I see ... Now look at that old cuss in the black tee shirt with that Sour Puss Look on his face with them " BEADY EYES " :twisted: .... you'd think somebody pooped in his Corn Flakes or put startch in his PANTALOONS or something :dontknow: :dontknow: me don't know either ... BUT , what a Sweet Looking Ride your standing next too " Old Geezer Man ", and now my Gray Lady belongs to Mr. Double Done Deal Donnie :inlove: and as she drives off into the sunset , she now has a different zip code to call home :texas: .... But HARK !!! my Gray Lady is already posted on the Dallas Craigs List even before the oil had a chance to cools down :yell: .... Double Done Deal Donald HAS STRUCK AGAIN :You_Rock: .... Happy Trails to my Gray Baby :beer: ... The Geezer has Spoken :nanawrench: P.S. ... Hey DDDD , I already have a GOLD DOLLAR , and its American Money !
Man ,Donny thats rough,he could have put it on craigs list ,and here he thought you where going to drive it to belton,(Not in the same day) Sorry sorry sorry ,members here make each other deals here,because they need a part or a nice ride,Man Donny i just dont know what to think about what you did to Poor Geezer !! wow :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: I just bought a nice drive shaft , from a member here,you wont see it on CL < Man Donny,

:poke::poke::poke::poke:

· Premium Member
12,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man ,Donny thats rough,he could have put it on craigs list ,and here he thought you where going to drive it to belton,(Not in the same day) Sorry sorry sorry ,members here make each other deals here,because they need a part or a nice ride,Man Donny i just dont know what to think about what you did to Poor Geezer !! wow :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: I just bought a nice drive shaft , from a member here,you wont see it on CL < Man Donny,

:poke::poke::poke::poke:
See without knowing all the details, I offered to sell it back for what I paid. I did not buy it to turn around and sell it however something made me change my mind. However having save that if I sell you a cheeseburger today I don't care if you put it on Craigslist tomorrow!!!:poke:
Right now I'm working on it and enjoying it!!!:nanawrench:
But thanks for caring!!:inlove:
Donny

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Fixitman , its all good , it was all strickley business .... once the money passes hands , its a Done Deal :poke: and life goes on :beer: ... Looking forward to the Belton Get Together and Show Down , can't hardly wait .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

G

·
Hey Fixitman , its all good , it was all strickley business .... once the money passes hands , its a Done Deal :poke: and life goes on :beer: ... Looking forward to the Belton Get Together and Show Down , can't hardly wait .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:
I gotta say,Donny's got a nice lil cruiser this time. That 305 is gonna help keep your pockets closed since gas is $3.60 per gal. Don't let that lil 305 fool ya,the combination of that and the 200r transmission is a creeper on the freeway, Keep it up and squeeze a lil more power juice out of it.:beer::texas:

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Beasty , tell DDD if he had my BRAND NEW Edelbrk Carb. and my BRAND NEW Edelbrk Manifold , it SURE would perk up my Old Gray Lady , it sure would .... I got it advertised in the parts for sale forum , I need some fast cash for gas money for two cars going to Forney and back and for the transfer taxes later ... And Beastie , thank you for the compliment on my Old Gray Lady , he will be getting a lot of lookers at every lite and stop sign ..... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.