El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Central Texans, I just talked to hotrodelco (Ralph) and he is taking his 81 Big Block to SA Raceway tonight for a little test and tune. So if anybody is interested "come on down". We are coming down from Fredericksburg so I hope to see you guys there.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Fellow Central Texans, I just talked to hotrodelco (Ralph) and he is taking his 81 Big Block to SA Raceway tonight for a little test and tune. So if anybody is interested "come on down". We are coming down from Fredericksburg so I hope to see you guys there.
You guys have a blast! Get some video and photos to share with us who can't make it down there tonight. :beer: We'll see you in a few weeks!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
try again

·
0 Posts
When is this race goin down? I'm waiting to see Woody run against a very generous member....He hands out free cans of whoop a$$.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
When is this race goin down? I'm waiting to see Woody run against a very generous member....He hands out free cans of whoop a$$.
Always fun to beat a bike!:beer:
Got the super charged Stang coming up later:beer:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
i got mine already... remember belton and the $40,000 elcamino it took to whoop my junkyard motor
well i do and im still ummmmmm... not happy CAN YOU SAY DIAL IN BRACKET RACING??
hope you can use a calculator and a barometer at the same time cause i can :beer::secret:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I don't have near that much in mine, with all the engines, and transs.
I already said bracket racing would be the way to go, I don't want to get beat heads-up by a junkyard motor. Especially by a small block.:beer:

·
0 Posts
i got mine already... remember belton and the $40,000 elcamino it took to whoop my junkyard motor
well i do and im still ummmmmm... not happy CAN YOU SAY DIAL IN BRACKET RACING??
hope you can use a calculator and a barometer at the same time cause i can :beer::secret:
You mean 60,000? I ran into him last night. He said he'll just watch this time around so you won't feel bad. Lol.
I think its a pleasue to get beat by it if you're running all motor....

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
beast if i voice any more opinions on that subject i will get in trouble so that being said ......

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Wow! What a launch! What an Elky! What a rush! What FUN!
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! :inlove:
:texas::beer:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
all motor ??

You mean 60,000? I ran into him last night. He said he'll just watch this time around so you won't feel bad. Lol.
I think its a pleasue to get beat by it if you're running all motor....
yes beast for the 10th time its all motor:dontknow::secret::let_it_all_out::texas::beer::You_Rock::secret:eek:r is it??

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow! What a launch! What an Elky! What a rush! What FUN!
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! :inlove:
:texas::beer:
Yep...what a rush.
Ralph gave me a "ride" from the pits to the staging lanes.
My head still hurts from hitting the rollbar. What a guy.:poke:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Super Charged Mustang, tuned by Blowby Tuning

Here' is another vid, its a Super Charged Mustang on slicks, killed by hotrodelco.:beer::texas:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Holy buckets!
I guess its safe to assume that Ralph intends to have his dialed in before the grudge match at Belton next year!
2013 at Belton should be plenty interesting-cant wait!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts