El Camino Central Forum banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

Senior Member Participating Member
6.00$ a gal for Reg today in good old Campbell Ca. 馃槷

Registered
About 3.50 for reg in middle Tenn.

Premium Member
We are back over $6 for regular in coastal SoCal.
However, the surprise today was the long lines at Costco fuel station. Beyond the normal lines, out to the main road and then actually backing up traffic into the main road.

It was almost like odd/even days in the second half of the 1970's.

Registered
In the $4.40 range here in Western PA. Our state tax is one of the highest. I'm glad my Ram Hemi gets at least 18mpg around town if I keep my foot out of the injectors. This is likely the only reason I'm kinda glad my 350 Elco isn't roadworthy yet. Now is when I miss having a 4 cylinder beater to use for errands and such. Yesterday, I won a $100 gas card from one of our local news stations. Should be good for just over one fill up on the truck. GRRRR! The Sam's Club station in our shopping district about 20 miles from me is only a few cents below everyone else. Not worth the drive in unless I'm in the area for some reason. Our big supermarket chain here has their own gas stations and if you sign up for their saving card and link it to your bank or credit card, you can save up to 20 cents/gallon depending on location. Along with the savings for food shopping using the card at the register, that does save you some $$.

Registered
Just paid $5.19 tonight for my Ridgeline. The gas in my El Camino is vintage. It cost me $2.42 last year. added sea foam before parking it and it鈥檚 still good. Started right up and ran good.

Premium Member
a pound of flesh
And not from the fish.
Human flesh.

If I had a way to "safely" extract it, I do have a few pounds of former french fry grease and milk shakes that could be used to make biodiesel.
A said a "few" pounds and yes there might be a few more. That might be enough to get hit with a new Windfall Profit Tax.

Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
And not from the fish.
Human flesh.

If I had a way to "safely" extract it, I do have a few pounds of former french fry grease and milk shakes that could be used to make biodiesel.
A said a "few" pounds and yes there might be a few more. That might be enough to get hit with a new Windfall Profit Tax.
hmmm, biodiesel, huh? what about "natural gas" for power?

Registered
1984 Conquista
it was either sell the youngest or pay 4.98 gal. (cheapest at costco) everyone else is over $5( 5.48 is highest i think). we just sent her,her weeky care box..... she said she liked the gummy bears.

Premium Member
1987 GMC Caballero, 350, Holley Sniper EFI, 200-4R
We're #1 in the nation. San Diego County is up 49% in a year! How lucky are we?!?
My Blueprint engine requires premium fuel, yea! $6+ a gallon
I'm glad I've installed a Holley Sniper EFI on truck.

Premium Member
SoCal Mobil
Will they need to drop the 9/10 cent soon?
Looks like they will need another digit on left side soon.
Rectangle Fixture Display device Font Technology

81 - 100 of 108 Posts