El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having problems getting the Home Page to come up here, and I note that the Chevytalk site is all messed up too. Has anyone else had problems with same?? :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure what the problem is... I've had trouble getting the full Home Page here, I get evrything else here except the home page. I got an email notice from the Chevytalk administrators that said I had a message and when I clicked to transfer to the site I got a bunch of garble (plus the headers for their site) and it said things like 'warning' and this is wrong, that is wrong, etc. Said some things were only able to be viewed by Chev'talk administrators or something like that.
I guess it could have something to do maybe w/ my ISP or something like that. Wouldn't be the first time. Or Netscape.

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Check your Netscape settings.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
71;

As much as I am not a fan of Microsoft products, you'll be better off using IE. I switched and haven't had a problem since.

·
Banned
881 Posts
El Camvette 71 said:
I'm not sure what the problem is... Netscape
It's not your ISP. It's Netscape. I've tried to view the Home page in Netscape version 6.2 and version 7.01 and I get the same results as you do. I can't find any settings in either version to improve it.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not the same as what you are seeing, but several times a day- I cannot access this site.
I will get a 401 unable to load error. Other times, i will get a blank screen, and it will load if i press refresh, but most of the time just 401 errors. Try back later and it works.
All the other sites I hit work when this one is down. Goofy....
I am using W2k and IE6

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
I'm running IE6, but just tested it with NetPoopScoop 4.9 and it seems fine here.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
acauth1 said:
I'm running IE6, but just tested it with NetPoopScoop 4.9 and it seems fine here.
Version 7.2 of Mozilla doesn't like the home page only. Once you've come to the home page it is all in the center of the page, just the one that generally is on the far left everything else is missing on my browser but I can get logged in it is not automatic like IE does. I have IE 6.02xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts