El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your elky from beggining to now!!!

Hey guys

i have seen a lot of peoples progress of thier elkies. Thought it might be cool to see the progress from when you got it to current to see how much work you all have done and see the big picture of it all!!

ill start...

APRIL/MAY 2011.

now...

Brandon

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VERY, VERY NICE!!!! Good video!

Still making me jealous with that strocker you got there!

Brandon

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Looks great the sike's on for Belton!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great vids but holy cow... how many stickers and stuff can you put on a Monte? That guy in the second video should have just left the car black IMO. Very nice what you're doing with yours by the way. Who coated your headers and was it very expensive?

·
0 Posts
Great vids but holy cow... how many stickers and stuff can you put on a Monte? That guy in the second video should have just left the car black IMO. Very nice what you're doing with yours by the way. Who coated your headers and was it very expensive?
Thanks! I had them coated by Enduro Coatings here in Texas for 250.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Pretty coolvid, beast,she's lookin up Engine bay's lookin nice..Everything takes time, you,re gettin there. I,ve had almost 20 years, no where near finished.
Miss my M/T valve covers, maybe I should weld the top of some to my LS1 covers to mess with people.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jlcustoms: you were one of the people i was thinking about when i made this thread! All you body ideas! Looks nice!

·
0 Posts
Pretty coolvid, beast,she's lookin up Engine bay's lookin nice..Everything takes time, you,re gettin there. I,ve had almost 20 years, no where near finished.
Miss my M/T valve covers, maybe I should weld the top of some to my LS1 covers to mess with people.
Thanks. I heard people get respect for having these covers. I plan on ripping the engine bay apart to paint some gloss black paint on the firewall and fenders.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool idea SteelBeast! Its not a bad idea! Someone painted mine but wore away so thats a good idea!

Do you have to take the engine out to paint the firewall?

·
0 Posts
Cool idea SteelBeast! Its not a bad idea! Someone painted mine but wore away so thats a good idea!

Do you have to take the engine out to paint the firewall?
No,just tape up everything. I did it before but I didn't use a glossy black.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts