El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used Pulstar pulse plugs? Im doing a tune up on my elky, cap and rotor are gonna be msd, and i ordered Pulstar cb1i plugs. Just want opinions from other people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pulstar no longer makes those plugs, and those are their older style plugs. And I ordered the CB1i plugs.... heres amazon....
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B003MOG7C6/ref=aw_d_cr_automotive?qid=1341190967&sr=8-1[/ame]
Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1966 El Camino
2,048 Posts
Reeks of scam, snake oil, whatever you want to call it. I would be very skeptical of huge gains with a spark plug, there have been a bunch that came before these and they for the most part have all turned out to be hokum.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
I have always run autolite#25 plugs in all my small blocks.
Only gap at .040 though cheers

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I have run Old School Champion Copper Plus in all of my street & race Chevy's since the 70's...Once you dial in the Heat Range for the fuel that you are running...The Copper base metal conducts both the Electricity in and the Heat out of the plug better than anything else. Easy to read, had great tech support for racing, cheap to replace...I get them for about a $2-ea on Ebay...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Regular plugs with a .032 gap for non-electronic ignitions and .045 for electronic ignitions. Can't get much simpler than that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts