1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Man thats cool, 18K ??? i bet if its fired up it would shoot the tinnis balls a mile ! could take all that off and put it in a nice ride,Buy it Donny and use it for a tow vehicle at the race track !:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now you know Old Geezer would knock me off just so he could be first to the beer cooler!!!:poke:
Donny

·
Registered
802 Posts
Iv seen one with a 350 and theyre pretty sweet!!! He is a bit outrageous on that price tho...

http://www.hossflyinc.com/specs.html

Granted theyre Chevys but I doubt a Hemi would jack the price up 8 grand

·
Registered
802 Posts
Heres one Stacey David did on Gearz. Its pretty hilarious!!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey DDD , how dare you use my name in vane :let_it_all_out: , I would DO NO SUCH THING !!!! I would put some ping-pong balls in your gas tank :beer: and tell you , you got a vapor lock after your engine keeps dying :inlove: and I would be first with the thirst in line , Ha , Ha , Ha , Ha & Ha :beer: ... The Geezer has spoken :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Great looking barstool sample. It can't be much fun risding through the twisties @ WOT. It would make a great lawn mower with a little fabrication.
Ping Pong, anyone ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I never drink and drive. That is what stop signs and stop lights are for. Horsepower makes the trip shorter between them!!!
suks2bu37:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Ya ever wondered what to do with all those 305s you're pulling out of 5th gens.... this is your answer. :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts