El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my stock Quadra jets electric choke isn't closing however out does have 12 volts at the choke as wella the oil pressure switch any suggestions?

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,781 Posts
You might need to put a new choke in !!
If yours is stock & has not been rebuilt, you could send it to Mountain Man Fuel Systems & let him make it like new again !! Like he did to this one !! For a little over $200 !!

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,781 Posts
Mountain Man is in Arkansas ! I think it's a week !! He is a member too !! Here is his info !
Mountain Man Fuel Systems
Ted & Ardell Lowe
479-639-2022
[email protected]

Or PM him mountainman

They are GREAT !!!
Send it to him & He does his stuff to it & send it back to you ready to bolt it on & go !!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That thing looks awesome and considering the cost/time to do it myself he looks worth every penny!!!

Does he un-cap the mixture screws?
On mine there is a sensor on top in a spot that looks capped on yours, is that sensor necessary?

This looks like the route I'm going when I'm ready but I'm gonna check with a friend here locally that rebuilt Rochesters for his first five years out of high school before making final decisions. He said he would do it for free if I buy that parts but I don't know if it will be as good of a job, I think the parts would cost more money as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts