El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been able to use quick links up until today. This morning when I logged in I went to quick links as always but, when the quick links highlighted, the words were replaced with the words Mark Forums read. Then I got a vbulletin message (something about no security or the like)! It instructed me to tell an Administrator (I left him a message). Has this ever happened to anybody else? First time for me!

Doug

Vbulletin said "security token was invalid".

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Not working here either, dunno yet. Let's give auto forums a chance to correct it, otherwise I will look in to it.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man! I checked my post and there was no reply so sent a message in the "Contact Us". I came back and saw your reply:dontknow:. Well, just glad it wasn't just me (was it?:poke:).

Doug

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Anybody know what this invalid security token is?

I can't use my quick links I click it and all that comes up is marked forums read so I click on that and this is what I get. I notified the administrator this morning and tonight but nothing yet I'm sure their busy. Has this happened to anyone? Without the quick links I'm down till it's fixed it's to hard to go into every subject one at a time. I guess I have to thank the supreme being more often for making things easer and stop taking them for Grant or is this the first step on my way out.:poke: I have checked every setting there is and logged in and out several times and the computer also.

See below message I get when I try quick links. I changed nothing before this happened.

vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.​

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.​

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Don't know how good we have something till it's taken away that goes for most things. Use it don't abuse it.:poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
No quick links I figuered it out do this.!!!

O.K. got sick of looking the hard way so do this!!!!

Click on search then in the search by key word type in recent post go to the bottom of the screen and click to search and it does the same as quick links for todays post with more than one page.:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench: If you want to get back to the first pages use the back arrow.

Where's the rev's.!!!!:poke:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did the same except I type in "Quick Links"

Doug

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Go to search and type in quick links or today's post then search and your in!!!!!!

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Well sorry to pee in your corn flakes but neither of those is actually the same.
If you search "recent posts", you'll get old threads that have the phrase "recent posts" somewhere in a response.
If you search "quick links" you'll get threads that mention "quick links" somwhere in them.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
In search you can also type in (ALL POST) AND IT WORKS FROM MOST RECENT POST ON DOWN.:secret:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
yy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts