El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday, April 18 at 6:30 PM. Last planning and coordination meet before Event/Shows begin for the season in this area. Barlows at Liberty Lake, 1428 N Liberty Lake Rd, Liberty Lake, WA Bring your project lists and ideas/suggestions. Friends and family welcome!

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,830 Posts
Wednesday, April 18 at 6:30 PM. Last planning and coordination meet before Event/Shows begin for the season in this area. Barlows at Liberty Lake, 1428 N Liberty Lake Rd, Liberty Lake, WA Bring your project lists and ideas/suggestions. Friends and family welcome!

I love barlows, I'm jealous

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Darn, Wednesday 18th is not good for me and 300+ miles . Can you update the meeting? We am interested in the area 19 get togethers. We are planning on the Dayton, Wa. And one here in Woodburn Or. and am thinking the one in Tri Cities this summer too.
Thanks
Chuck and Ellen

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a great Meet at Barlow's in Liberty Lake tonight! Greg, Jim, Conner, and a newcomer, Ken, were there. Thank you to all. There was good open discussion of upcoming shows/events, projects, and activities. We are really looking forward to a good time this Spring/Summer with shared times and showing off our Elkys!

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Regional meets?

Hey Joe and bunch. Dayton WA. has a show coming up and does Richland WA. we are for sure planning on Dayton,, Yeah it's a long way and HOT , no AC.. The Dalles, Yakima and others too.
Any ideas? Looking forward to see some others.:eek:nfire:
Cheers

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Joe and bunch. Dayton WA. has a show coming up and does Richland WA. we are for sure planning on Dayton, . . .
The All Wheel Weekend show in Dayton on June 16th is a good one. Dayton shuts down the main street of town. Many local folks come to see the cars. www.allwheelsweekend.com

The Cool Desert Nights show in Richland on June 23rd is also a great show with LOTS of cool cars. www.cooldesertnights.com

I've got them both on my calendar. Maybe we'll see each other. I'll take a Matador Red '68 El Camino Malibu (no A/C) or a Marina Blue '66 Chevelle SS396 (with A/C). What's your ride?

Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.