El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Yeah, I got it early Wednesday morning in North Dallas, delivering to our Lewisville store. Dry at the time in Midlothian, where our distribution center is. It came through here a little later, and we got about 3/4 inch.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
To quote my wife's uncle, the Genius Air Force Colonel: "Nature loves an average. But any single year can be strange."

Texas had a hellacious drought from about 1950 to 1958. This doesn't compare in the long run, yet.

About three years ago, it was very dry. The weather dudes were saying, "We're in a drought cycle, and it might be this way for the next 5 years." The next year was one of our wettest on record. They can't get a 3-day forecast right; why would I worry about a 20-year forecast?

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
The rain's coming down in buckets in Waco right now. We haven't had any rain in weeks, but as soon as I have plans with Carlos such as tonight's Cruise In, it never fails...oh well, it's a free car wash anyway! :dontknow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.