El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE FIVE (5) 70s CHEVROLET RALLY WHEELS FOR SALE. THEY ARE BLACK IN COLOR AND HAVE ALL THE CHROME INSERTS, TRIM RINGS (ON 4 OF THEM) AND CENTER CAPS, AND FOUR (4) EXTRA CENTER CAPS. THESE WHEELS WERE USED MOSTLY FOR THE CAMERO BUT I'M SURE THEY WOULD FIT JUST ABOUT ANY CHEVROLET THAT TAKES 14s. IM ASKING $225.00 FOR ALL. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT SHIPPING BUT IF YOUR FROM THE ILLINOIS AREA I LIVE IN BURBANK, JUST OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND I CAN SEND YOU PHOTOS.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Doesn't want to sell??

I wrote Steve FROM here on either 8th or 9th. ESPECIALLY since he is less than 30 mts from me. His reply (while YELLING???):

"ED,

I STILL HAVE THE WHEELS IN MY GARAGE BUT I DELETED THE PICTURES I HAD OFF THE COMPUTER, THEY WERE IN AND OLD FILE AND RECENTLY GOT RID OF IT. LET ME TAKE A COUPLE MORE PICKS AND ILL SEND THEM TO YOU. THERE THE 70s CAMERO RALLY WHEELS, BLACK IN COLOR WITH CHROME BEAUTY RINGS AND INSETS AND THE CHEVY CENTER CAPS. THERE REALLY SHARP AND I HAVE SOME EXTRA CENTER CAPS TOO. ILL TRY TO GET OUT AND TAKE SOME PICs IN A COUPLE DAYS. CATCH YOU LATER.

STEVE"

Near as I can tell, just wants to keep them??

Ed

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Old Post..................

You're requesting information from a post made 14 years ago - I doubt that you will get a response. You can check the date of a post by looking at the upper left corner of the message screen..............Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts