El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST HAPPENED TO RUN PAST THIS. IF ANYBODY GOES LET ME KNOW.

#942903 - Yesterday at 12:52 PM Rare El Camino's Annual Picnic - Elco's and G-Body
84ElCamino Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Rare El Camino's Parts is hosting their Annual El Camino & G-Body Picnic. All G-Bodies are welcomed.

Date: Sunday 8/26/2012

15501 East Arrow Highway
Irwindale, Ca 91706

11:00 til Close

Get their early in order to find a good spot. The park is shut down if the beach area is crowded so get there before 12 noon so you dont get stuck outside while we are having all the fun inside. The Picnic will be all the way in the back of the park.

Contact Vic for any questions 951 732-3592

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just signed in had-dent looked
thanks

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
How many guys have you convinced to go, Robert? This looks like a really great opportunity to represent Region 18.
If you every need the banner down there, let me know. It ships fairly easy.
Carry on... :You_Rock:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes it is rob same guy on ebay..... Vic is his son he's the one that runs it.... Hope to see some ecc guys there.... Just to let you know this is more of a west coast thang.... 22s crowd.... You guys should check out some of the youtube videos. Just type in rare elco run...

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm going but I need to call and see what's up? If anybody want's to meet at the gate or whatever let me know and we can go in together and park next to each other com'on lets go
.:beer::beer:

Hay Rich can I borrow the 18's back for the weekend?

If you want to hook up here I will drive or pick you up Rich.!!!!

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Robert,
I may be able to go. I will check with my boss (wife) and see.
RTT (Todd):nanawrench:

Let me know and I will PM you tonight.:beer:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yes it is rob same guy on ebay..... Vic is his son he's the one that runs it.... Hope to see some ecc guys there.... Just to let you know this is more of a west coast thang.... 22s crowd.... You guys should check out some of the youtube videos. Just type in rare elco run...
thanks for the "fyi" there lowpro,dont want to hear a bunch of babycries,and "it would have been a nice el if it DIDNT have those big wheels on it?!!!"this is how WEst does it,in the 5th gen mecca(LOS ANGELES:smileyb:)the LAnd of hard knocs and irocs:wink2: pL.A.in and simple if you dont like/agree with our LIFESTYLE,and way of building OUR G's,stay at home!!!! hey josh ill hit you up if i roll,ill be in the sgv(puente)for the weekend,neither of my g's are ready to bring out,but me and my brother in law may bring his 85 fleetwood(hopper)id really like to see all the progress youve done to your el!!!you bringing it or the joSSh(name ive given your mc)

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whats the best time to get there? First thing in the morning I'm about 20 min. max from there. I'm roll'n in with Iroc's for sure.:secret::secret:

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so show by nine or ten

I got 15's, lt rims, camper shell

more like westside dogtown surfmobile
Bring it everybody will be trying to see what's in there. I just started a new thread for people who want to meet in front before going in. What the heck if it's a bust we can leave.

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Have fun guys, I wish I could be there :beer:
I'm down for now but if everything goes right I hope to be there this afternoon. Hope it's not full I would hate to miss it.:neutral:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.