El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel so stupid at times. The rules for posting our pictures were right there! All I had to do was read them....look at them....check them!

I just thought that because my pictures made it into the Calendar photos they were ok and within the specs. My favorite picture that I liked was yanked I guess because it did not meet the requirements. Live and learn!

Always next year!

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
last call for calendar voting

I see we just broke 1900 members today! What a great growth curve!

I also see over 60 people currently logged onto our website, mostly folks who have not yet joined. I hope they will sign up. This number is also more than the total number of people who have cast their ballot for the 2004 Elky calendar. Why don't you nice folks practice with your democratic system before the ballot closes tomorrow?? Who knows, if you do a good job maybe next year we'll even let you choose a president for this great country!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Re: last call for calendar voting

John Harris said:
Why don't you nice folks practice with your democratic system before the ballot closes tomorrow?? Who knows, if you do a good job maybe next year we'll even let you choose a president for this great country!
Members votes arn't everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts