El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya,
looking for the plastic rear speaker brackets/holders/interior trim pieces for an '86. can't find 'em anywhere on the 'net or local. any ideas?

·
Registered
91 Posts
the elkys has no rear speakers- so not sure what you're referring to?

Are u talkin about making your own "handle/bracket" for some speakerboxes or what clarify a bit if you can thanks :)

both of my elkys are stuffed with stereo system so i know a thing or two (esp what ELKYS can and cant do):secret:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

i saw where it looks like a trim piece was missing on either side of the car. there's speaker wire just laying there, too. whoever had the car before me musta had something rigged up. i'll probably just get some 6x9 boxes and put em behind the curtain.

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
http://i.imgur.com/tgwBm.jpg
i saw where it looks like a trim piece was missing on either side of the car. there's speaker wire just laying there, too. whoever had the car before me musta had something rigged up. i'll probably just get some 6x9 boxes and put em behind the curtain.

Here you go bro. I still have my tire back there with 4- 6x9's two bazooka sub's 300 watt punch 2-3x5's in the top of the dash and all you see is the 2-box 6x9 behind the seats and it shakes with the best of them and doesn't really take away the look inside . check out my photobucket.:secret::secret:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts