El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..im new to this posting/replying system on here so im not exactly sure if im in the right place to post or not haha. But what i am looking for is a website that has a big inventory but still cheaper prices. year one, the elcamino store do have quite a few things, but the prices are kinda high up there haha. any recomendations on different websites for parts? thanks collin ~1972Elkyy

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Welcome from another '72 owner!

Most of the restoration stuff isn't going to get much cheaper. Other than NPD and OPGI, you've already covered any other sites I've dealt with.

For basic mechanical stuff, I've been going to Autozone or Rock Auto.

·
Registered
501 Posts
try dixie monte carlo depot.i have bought some things there and got good service

ron

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I don't know why anybody would want to deal with Year One, way overpriced on their parts. Try the Paddock Parts, I've had good luck with them.

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Welcome!

Most of the mainstream suppliers have been mentioned. But, welcome to the Forums..............Ken :beer:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Welcome to the site! Most resto parts suppliers are all comparitively priced and unfortunately they all tend to be on the expensive side. If you don't mind good used parts, post what you need here and everybody is pretty resourceful in helping you out. You're dealing with a great bunch of people who like to help out other EC owners. Good luck with your project!

·
Deputy Director Region 6
1,630 Posts
Welcome to the site! Most resto parts suppliers are all comparitively priced and unfortunately they all tend to be on the expensive side. If you don't mind good used parts, post what you need here and everybody is pretty resourceful in helping you out. You're dealing with a great bunch of people who like to help out other EC owners. Good luck with your project!
My first experience here was needing the a/c center vent, Speedy 86 promptly came through, great price and service and taught me how to use Pay Pal. Welcome to you and thanks to Speedy and all other members that deliver in time of need. :beer:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Here is another site. I haven't used them for Elky parts and they seem a little on the high side but they might have what you need for a 5th gen.

http://www.gmclassicparts.com./

1 - 12 of 12 Posts