El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the spirit of the Academy Awards, I am calling a winner to the location of the esteemed Region 18's 2nd Annual Get-Together.... drum roll please...

:nanawrench:pISMO BEACH!!!!:nanawrench:
I want to thank everyone for voting and I hope to see all of you there.
We had 18 votes, although a few of them had to be tossed because they were not in our Region. Long story short, Pismo got the nod.

I will immediately begin the search for reasonable accommodations and gathering sites. We have a long week-end to plan and the agenda is wide open.

Please feel free to discuss event and gathering ideas.

Thanks again for voting... Region 18 ROCKS!
:You_Rock:

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
First off we need more members come on guy's and gal's let's make this better than the TEXAN'S!!!!!!:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm positive we will double last year's turn out. I just want to maintain that growth. Just compare last years chatter to this year.

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
JUST WANTED TO ADD THIS FOR OUR REGION. I POSTED IT IN EVENTS BUT DIDN'T PUT REGION 18. I WOOD LIKE TO GET SOME OF US TOGETHER HERE ALSO. HOPE THIS IS O.K.:nanawrench::nanawrench:

Skip to contentPlease Join Original Parts Group for the “30th Anniversary Car Show”

Posted on February 22, 2012 by admin
On Sunday, April 1, 2012, Original Parts Group is celebrating 30 years of restoration! Since 1982, OPGI has been the industry leader in reproduction GM restoration parts and Chevelle parts. Do you have a classic GM you would like to show (or better yet, show off)? The “30th Anniversary Car Show” is right around the corner so start waxing and polishing because the competition is looking tough!
To register please download and fill out the registration form here, 30th Anniversary Car Show Registration Form.
The “30th Anniversary Car Show” will feature Hot Rod TV national coverage of the event, an opportunity drawing, and a live DJ. The $40 registration fee—per car—gets you an event T-shirt, goodie bag, a complimentary lunch, and eligibility for a participant prize! Proceeds go to a good cause with a donation being made to Seal Beach Lions Club.
Come to the Original Parts Group show room in Seal Beach for a day filled with Chevelles, El Caminos, Monte Carlos, GTOs, Cutlasses, Skylarks, Rivieras, Grand Prixs, Cadillacs and all things restoration! Space is limited to 275 vehicles so be sure to register right away! Registration closes March 19th.
Staging begins at 8:00 a.m. The show runs from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Please remember NO BURNOUTS, NO EZ UPS, NO TRAILER PARKING AVAILABLE, and NO ALCOHOL will be permitted.
For more information please visit http://www.opgi.com/ or call 1-800-243-8355.
Related Posts:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,388 Posts
there good,I just wish they had more parts for the 4th gen. guys..And since we're on the subject,there pretty good on the delivery too.:beer:

·
6,388 Posts
I'm positive we will double last year's turn out. I just want to maintain that growth. Just compare last years chatter to this year.
...Pinky just boink me in the head again,she said,'We have five month to save!'.. that must be a hint...:secret::beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
there good,I just wish they had more parts for the 4th gen. guys..And since we're on the subject,there pretty good on the delivery too.:beer:
I bought a part and had it the next day but i'm only 30mi. away but they process their orders same day. Like i said before i will donate a tank of gas if it helps.

·
6,388 Posts
I bought a part and had it the next day but i'm only 30mi. away but they process their orders same day. Like i said before i will donate a tank of gas if it hepls.
..Yeah,being up here, it gets here in a couple of days too,still,I have no complants about them anyway,but I do like the sound of hanging out there in there parking lot.:beer:

·
Deputy National Director
2,237 Posts
getting back tothe original subject for a moment... Pismo Beach for July 6-8. That sounds very good to me. It was a gas last year and I am sure it will be twice as much fun with more people this year. I am throwing this out there for everyone'sd comments. Port San Luis for lunch and photos one day. This is right on the ocean at a historical harbour with fresh fish served up. THey also have other non-sea food as well. Cars can drive out on the pier for a cool photo as well.:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
getting back tothe original subject for a moment... Pismo Beach for July 6-8. That sounds very good to me. It was a gas last year and I am sure it will be twice as much fun with more people this year. I am throwing this out there for everyone'sd comments. Port San Luis for lunch and photos one day. This is right on the ocean at a historical harbour with fresh fish served up. THey also have other non-sea food as well. Cars can drive out on the pier for a cool photo as well.:beer:

Sounds great so far I hope more people sign up with us.:beer:

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,467 Posts
... Pismo Beach for July 6-8. That sounds very good to me. I am throwing this out there for everyone'sd comments. Port San Luis for lunch and photos one day. This is right on the ocean at a historical harbour. Cars can drive out on the pier for a cool photo as well.:beer:
I'm in for the lunch and photo op on the pier!! What day? Time around lunch??

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like a great Saturday run!

Port San Luis for lunch and photos one day. This is right on the ocean at a historical harbour with fresh fish served up. THey also have other non-sea food as well. Cars can drive out on the pier for a cool photo as well.:beer:

·
6,388 Posts

...well,it sound like I'd better bring my fishing pole,so Robert and I can go fishing off Harford Pier,or better yet,charter a boat and really go fishing...:beer:
( Let have lunch here. http://www.fatcatscafe.com/AvilaBeach/lunch.html ):dontknow:

·
6,388 Posts
Charter a boat?!
Has Pinky signed off on that? :dontknow:
....No,just wishful thinking and putting it out in the universe and keeping my finger and toes crossed..:blahblah:...:beer:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi All! We're trying to save some money so we an come. If you charter a boat better have somewhere else I can go.....I get really sea sick! :oops:

·
6,388 Posts
Hi All! We're trying to save some money so we an come. If you charter a boat better have somewhere else I can go.....I get really sea sick! :oops:
..ok,the boat is out,I'll take what I can get and won't throw a fit..:poke::beer:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not to worry, Pinky.... I think we're all in the same "boat" when it comes to expenses!... get it? ... same boat! :poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts