El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Region 1 members please respond here so I can get an idea of who's active and where you are. Would like to get somthing going before the season ends.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Roll Call, El Camino's

Just found your 2nd request for a El Camino owners roll call
Lance Frasier / [email protected]
1970 El Camino SS 396, fresh paint, new interior, am updating engine (454), transmission (ATI TH-400) and rear (Moser). Hopefully completed spring of '13.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks for responding! What part of NY are you from?

·
Director Region 22
1,208 Posts
Northeast Chevelle and El Camino regionals

Just a heads up for you Region 1 guys and girls . The Northeast Chevelle and El Camino regionals down in Sturbridge Ma. is coming up and would like to take this occassion to invite anyone who would be interested in attending. It's a great show I come down from Quebec just to attend . You get to meet some really nice folks and get to talk about El caminos all day ,if you want. The date is AUGUST 16-17 ,For more info. you can look up there web site . hope to see some of you there.:happy:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm new to the El Camino Forum, and just bought a 1970 El Camino, clone with SS Trim. I live in Endwell, NY and am interested in any NY region or PA/NJ area activities.

Cliff Costello :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm way up in Fort Drum, but will be moving back to another region in spring wthi my 86 Conquista

1 - 13 of 13 Posts