El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REGION 10!!! You guys have procrasinated long enough! Spring is here!!! Its gonna be mid 70s for the next 10 days here in SO IL which means the warm weather is here! We need to decide a spot to meet and greet. I know you guys dont like driving your lovely El Caminos but... Iv got tons of good restaurants and things of that magnitude down here. The only thing I dont have is car shows. We can cruise main street all night, stop by the ice cream shop, drink some beer in my garage, whatever you guys want! But nows the time to get somethin set-up! :nanawrench::beer:

·
Registered
257 Posts
A bit far for me at this time but if there's some ppl in the greater twin cities area I'm thinkin the same thing. I tore up the neighborhood a few days ago n can wait for the swap meets to start. So come on get up n get out :poke: just do it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We could always have it more centralized. Im further south than most of you guys

·
Registered
742 Posts
Just a reminder...
Plans are to host an early June event in Davenport Iowa which is about mid way between you two.
Waiting for details for the car show which have not been released yet.

Arnie in Iowa

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugh 300 miles lol. I better start savin now

·
Registered
342 Posts
A bit far for me at this time but if there's some ppl in the greater twin cities area I'm thinkin the same thing. I tore up the neighborhood a few days ago n can wait for the swap meets to start. So come on get up n get out :poke: just do it.
where are these swap meets?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts