El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
We are few and far between. We have a fair amount of "members" few are ever on it seems like and even fewer post anything. I am trying to get people involved but it seems like the elky owners that I talk to and run into are not interested in the forum or the club. Where are you at? PM me any time always trying to get new members involved from our region.

·
Registered
421 Posts
My wife just moved to the omaha area. I myself do a lot of work in central Ia. Do you attend any cruise nights in omaha? I would be more than willing to meet up with you at one or anywhere. Let me know.

·
Registered
421 Posts
They are around you just have to find them. I found a few but they are for new tuner cars not older ones. I'll keep looking to see what I can find.

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
We can Help!

Astro932, we can send out eMails to all the members in your Region or State or local area that you would like notified of any meeting or show. Simply let John Harris or myself know who, what, when, where, and any other information that you want sent. A mass eMail will be sent out to all concerned. We would be very glad to assist you in making something happen for you and the members in your area...........................Ken :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts