Region 19 - 26th Annual El Camino -Chevelle show

Darn I'll be in Denver...:buttkick:
Thanks for that post.. JoeF
Chuck

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a biggie for all of you in the greater Seattle area next weekend! Form up and make a Club thing of it!! Then post pictures please. (just had foot surgery and can't get there to see it.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
King Charlys on hiway 9 was terrific last year with plenty of El Caminos, and incredible Chevelle eye candy.
I'm bringing my Lemans Blue 69. Stop by. Say hey.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up on this event. I plan to be there bringing "66-396" (Willow Green) which is roadworthy now for the first time since the late 1990s.

·
Premium Member
9,963 Posts
Congratulations to both of you. That's awesome. Both are sweet looking El Caminos.

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Region 19 meets

Nah visiting family ,, Wasn't aware of the big meet. OH how many going to Dayton, WA. this weekend??? All Wheels Meet.
Us from Clackamas

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Really nice! And a big CONGRATS to both of you!! Thanks so much for the great pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,251 Posts
How did I miss reading this before today?
Congratulations Steve and Steve.

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,801 Posts
Right on Steve and Steve, wish I was there with you hopefully next year

·
340 Posts

Speaking of shows, I was pleased to see a beauty 64' El Camino tagged Chevelle at the Dayton WA. All Wheels Show and Shine this last weekend. Wife and I saw several Elkys and most were real nice, IMHO most were over powered...:rolleyes2: Along with our STOCKER V 6.. 229 we drove 290 miles for the show and had a kick doing it. Our son has a 68' Camaro Very nice and I almost kept up with him, I think he drug a foot a few times going though. Several of the Elkys were from the Walla Walla, Coeur D'ALene area and such..
I'll see about putting in some pic's. Later..

·
340 Posts

Speaking of shows, I was pleased to see a beauty 64' El Camino tagged Chevelle at the Dayton WA. All Wheels Show and Shine this last weekend. Wife and I saw several Elkys and most were real nice, IMHO most were over powered...:rolleyes2: Along with our STOCKER V 6.. 229 we drove 290 miles for the show and had a kick doing it. Our son has a 68' Camaro Very nice and I almost kept up with him, I think he drug a foot a few times going though. Several of the Elkys were from the Walla Walla, Coeur D'ALene area and such..
I'll see about putting in some pic's. Later..
Here are some pics' I think,, My Wife standing next to her, 83' Stocker..

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nubar, Steve,
Hope to see you and that teriffic 66 this summer. Hot Rod Hall of Fame meet this Sunday @ XXX.
Your car is stunning and the story is incredible.
Evetsrednow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts