El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the DD for 19 I'd like to start some get togethers at the PIR on Wednesdays check your schedule and see the link below.

Let's get out and active with our Elco's.

Granted this doesn't cover all of Region 19s members. future dates and gatherings will follow.

Killer will be on the road soon.

http://portlandraceway.com/?/events/calendar

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 tires and a starter and i'm roadworthy to Portland!

I could just drive them fam down in the family car as well... I have Wednesday/Thursdays off...
I just need a fuel pump that works and need all the body done and get the front and rear lights working and Ill be ready. might be hard to get it done this summer though.

·
Premium Member
9,356 Posts
I won't be able to get there this year. I need to get the drive train figure out.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I just need a fuel pump that works and need all the body done and get the front and rear lights working and Ill be ready. might be hard to get it done this summer though.
Mine is ugly for sure, I'm just trying to make is safe/highway worthy! I need to perform some voltage drop tests to see if the wires or starter need replaced..

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
78 we will meetup soon . Judge let me know if you need help. Maybe I'll be home long enough to work on Killer. Well I'll be off to AZ on Monday again

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on guys

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
There is definently more than 2 of us in the area. They haven't been on since last month I'll give them a few days then I'll email them

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
JK, are you gonna run your beast? :eek3::eek3::eek3:
If so, videos are mandatory!!!
:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JK, are you gonna run your beast? :eek3::eek3::eek3:
If so, videos are mandatory!!!
:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:
Not sure if I'll get killer road legal for this. Work has been crazy busy. But I'm getting so close I can't wait to stomp on the pedal.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok fellow 19s were you at. Let's meet in the next few weeks. I may not have killer ready yet but me and the wifey have been itching to get the scooter out and go to Beaches. Let's do this.

·
Registered
649 Posts
My family is ready to go pretty much any time. Not sure if I trust my Elk with that long of a drive, but I can bring pictures of it. Ha! I had a phantom gas leak near the carb yesterday. Gave the base plate bolts a slight turn, haven't seen anything yet. It's now doing this thing where it doesn't always shift into 3rd, and I shift down to second, back to third, then it shifts. Sort of scary.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Miles were are you coming from?

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll be sending out info to everyone soon. I just need to find the time to do it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
As soon as she's ready I'd love to come out. Hoping to be done in time to make it starting in mid August! Anyone else planning on routinely showing up?

Dallis

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I sent out a few emails to the closest most active members in the Portland area we will have to wait and see who responds.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts