El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
My wife and I have been traveling for over two months but are interested in meeting up with you guys. Be another couple of weeks before we are back in Oregon,

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I still have a few more emails to kick out, but let's shoot for the first few weeks in August. Stay tuned

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey all! just got The message, I'm in Portland proper and would Come as scheduling allows. Long way from show worthy however
great to here from you, I sent out 30+ emails. 2 of 30 still lots of time.

guys I'm thinking the 3rd or 10th of August. I would be nice to have a few elco's there but not mandatory, Killer isn't show ready but if its road ready i'll be taking him there.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
So it doesn't look like the 10th is going work for me. Perhaps we shoot for the final beaches cruise in. I'll repost when I get that date

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Ok guys this is it. Sept 28 is the last day of Beaches, can we please get some activity on this date! If this date won't work please let me know ASAP I will be bumping the S out this post!

·
Premium Member
9,342 Posts
Sorry I won't be able make it this time. Hope we can have another event next year.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Sorry I won't be able make it this time. Hope we can have another event next year.
It's ok that's a long way for you to travel. I will be trying to arrange other meets in different locations, there is always something in Spokane that is close like the GG nationals and a scholarship event in downtown Spokane.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Sorry I haven't been around in 2-3 weeks. We moved, then CenturyLink took over 2 weeks to fix the DSL line... Craziness... Anyway, my days off have changed, and my kids will be in school by then. I won't be able to make the 28th. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Better late then never

I am inn the Salem area and have an 81 that is very road worthy. It just gets terrible gas mileage but it was not created to be driven everyday as it now is.

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
No problem, I will try this again next season and we will see if anyone can make it.

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member, Deputy Direc
289 Posts
Great place for a weekly (or monthly) Meet! Hope all our coastal members can get in on it soon!

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Wedsnesday's @ Pir

Somehow we did not get the LOOP. I am not on the page that often and missed . Is there anyone still around, went to Ilwaco yesterday on a run.. Great time , lunch in Long Beach, Wa. At Castaways good food and easy drive.
Anyone in the Vancouver/Portland area, get hold of me. somehow I'll watch the pages for pvt notes.
:beer:

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
No worries Ellen, I'll be sending a mass email to our local so called members to see if we can do a meet,

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello all. I have been absent for a while but am back in the saddle again. I have been busy with my elco doing body work and a paint job, in the garage and drive way. Not perfect but looking pretty dang good. will post pics soon

·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Right on Aaron can't wait to see it at beaches some day

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Region !9

Well, Dash is on the floor, No wires hooked up yet and waiting for the AC hoses to be finished crimping and to install..Should be Friday :hail2:,, BUT count us in for another day. Keep us in the loop..:cool2:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts