El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the weather gets colder,the elkys gets worked on.Mine goes on the road this weekend for a trial run.As soon as the weather breaks I would like to have a meet and greet,some place covenant for all who are interested.To help me do this i need some input from all of you.I"m taking a trip to Rhode Island the 1st of April to see my grand daughter born.But other dates are open for discussion. :idea: thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've been waitin for this

As the presidential race heats up and the grass begins to grow again I've finally seen the last of the snow disappear from the yard. Damn right I'm ready for a meet and greet. My El's a lookin kinda rough just now but had her down to Williamsburg just 2 weeks ago. And if I must say the big city boys from Va,NC and MD, had not seen an El for a long time. Pick a place north central Va, hell your back yard and I'll be there. Only caution is watch for the car meets Carlyle, Gettysburg and the such,may be hard to get much participation on those weekends. Let me know and mark the calendar GONE. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys... I stumbled upon this forum in a yahoo search. I didnt think there were any el camino clubs out there! Im definetley interested in joining.
Im a 19-goin-on-20 year old student at the Art Institute of Washington and I own a 1983 and a 1969 project car(which i plan to sell on ebay to get this nicer 72...)
I live in Hagerstown MD... Right next to you MR.79Conquesta :cool:

Just thought Id make an introduction :-D

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey i am new here, i do not have my el here in NOVA(it is in ohio) but i would love to meet up with you all and check out your rides. i live in woodbridge VA,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts