1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,335 Posts
Here , wasting away in the Florida Keys :sleep:

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,730 Posts
Folks, Leo Jassens, the National Director of NECOA will be visiting Florida the middle of this month. I have arranged a Meet & Greet with Leo on Saturday, January 15th in Largo/Clearwater, Florida. This will be a rare opportunity to meet our director. You all are invited to join in for a meal and fellowship with him. (lunch or dinner and location will be confirmed when I know how many will be coming). Leo has been to a place in Clearwater called Quaker Steak & Lube in the past and liked it. I will confirm how big a party they can handle. If the response is too big that we must go elseware, I will find a place and let you know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone.
New to El Camino Central. My wife and I have 2 El Caminos near Gainesville, FL. I have an '85 currently in the shop getting a "face-lift" and my wife's is an '87 Choo-Choo. Looking forward to getting out to visiting some of the car shows in 2022.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Plant
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Deputy National Director
9,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi everyone.
New to El Camino Central. My wife and I have 2 El Caminos near Gainesville, FL. I have an '85 currently in the shop getting a "face-lift" and my wife's is an '87 Choo-Choo. Looking forward to getting out to visiting some of the car shows in 2022. View attachment 144005 View attachment 144006
I have a big el camino event at the Gainesville racetrack every year, looks like it will be in April so keep your eye out for the thread coming soon once I get all the details worked out

1 - 20 of 57 Posts