El Camino Central Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,325 Posts
Great to see a few current as well as new members saying hello and that are interested in meeting up with us . There are a couple of forums discussing meeting up so please check back . The Cool Cars Show in Deerfield Beach that a number of us were attending has been postponed to April 24 . Unfortunately that is the closest date we are discussing for Gainesville ; which , usually attracts at least 25 El Caminos . Info here in the Region 6 forums .

·
5,325 Posts
To make it easier for our members to alert or invite other non members to our site at El Camino Central , there is a convenient flyer posted by past Nat`l. Director Ken Rogers in the General Topics Forums . Click on the forum entitled " NECOA Flyer , updated 02 , 2018 . Download the colored flyer and print it out . Many of our members in Region 6 , Fl. ( and others regions as well ) , keep a small stack in all their vehicles and place them on Caminos they see , give them to people or attach to a bulletin board . Saves writing out a note and gives out info on our site .

·
Deputy National Director
9,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Hi!
I have moved permanantly to Port Charlotte,Fl. from Michigan. How do I transfer(join) region 6 ?
Looking forward to meeting the group.
Welcome to Florida
I changed you to region 6
You need to go in your profile & change some info to the Florida info
Thanks
Have a big el camino Get-Together coming to Gainesville in May & Hope you can join us

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
It had a tonneau cover, and I met and spoke to someone at a show 2 - 3 years ago at a show in Lake Park. Looked like the same person, I don't remember his name
He should be at the Hot Cars & Chili show Jan 29 , 2022 at Anchorage Park in North Palm Beach off Northake Blvd . so will I & many other region 6 members .

·
5,325 Posts
Thank You, have Elco will travel.....
Welcome and we hope you will join us for a get together . There are several things coming up starting with R/T`s lunch with National Director Leo , Hot Cars And Chili on Jan29 , Bok Tower Mar. 12 , April 24 for Cool Wheels and Gainesville on May 21 . Hope you can make one or all . Info here in the Region 6 , Fl. forums :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
He should be at the Hot Cars & Chili show Jan 29 , 2022 at Anchorage Park in North Palm Beach off Northake Blvd . so will I & many other region 6 members .
I will definitely try to make that show if I'm not working. I'm still working, (retirement gig at a golf course)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts