El Camino Central Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 14
1,625 Posts
I'm making roll call and yeah, I'm from Arkansas and a member of NECOA. I'll see, some of yall on the 29th and if ya show I'll have chili dogs for the NECOA members and my crew. So, I'm here for roll call.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I are here.....Orlando South.....maybe make North Palm Beach meet if its all outside and will make Gainsville.

Bill C

·
Registered
11 Posts
To make it easier for our members to alert or invite other non members to our site at El Camino Central , there is a convenient flyer posted by past Nat`l. Director Ken Rogers in the General Topics Forums . Click on the forum entitled " NECOA Flyer , updated 02 , 2018 . Download the colored flyer and print it out . Many of our members in Region 6 , Fl. ( and others regions as well ) , keep a small stack in all their vehicles and place them on Caminos they see , give them to people or attach to a bulletin board . Saves writing out a note and gives out info on our site .
Lenny I tried to find Flyer without success can you direct me. I went to General Topics Forums and could find NECOA flyer.
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am here, our seemingly lone member in the panama city beach area , haha . Have not been posting much because i am busy chasing parts and so forth to get the 80 Elky i bought back into road worthy shape .It seems the project gets bigger as I go, rather than smaller haha .

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,325 Posts
Randy , thanks so much for the link to the NECOA flyer that our members can print to use as invites for people to join us here at El Camino Central . Dave , I hope Randy`s link gets you there . There are a number of members around your general area and we hope that at some point they will join others for a local meet up and for something like Gainesville . We try to have a get together in various places , hoping that members would drive to the event . Sometimes things like time , costs and distance makes it difficult for members in a strictly volunteer association . It would really help if the owners of this site would go back to helping us reach our members for events like this but they seem to be too busy going to the bank with their proceeds .

·
Deputy Director Region 14
1,625 Posts
Time for shows and fun in the sun. It's time to get out, I'll be there on the 29th for the Cars and Chili Cookoff at Anchorage Park in North Palm Beach, Florida - 3 Meat Spicy Chili is in the Cookoff and yes, I'll feed my crew and the NECOA crew that shows up, See ya there, Geno.

Answer your roll call, guys and gals. 
Automotive exterior Automotive tire Font Magenta Bumper
82nd Airborne - You call we fall, no job too large or small.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts