El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I goofed and said "two weeks" when it was three, but now it is one week away. I promise.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I have already heard from one local member that is planning on being there. Sure would be great to get a few more. If you are coming and you get there at five like the sign says, you may not find a place to park. I got there at 25 til last month and it was very full. I will try about four fifteen this time. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Five days and counting. Just checked the weather. Looks like they expect a cold front. 77 on Friday and 66 on Saturday, with that a 40 percent rain chance. I will keep checking it. On a side note, because my birthday is Friday, gifts brought on Saturday will be welcome. Cake would be good too.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Four days now. Just checked the weather, Friday looks awesome but now they say 77 and thunderstorms for Saturday. I'll keep checking.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today is the day. The forecast has been looking like a total rain out but as of 1pm it is partly cloudy and looks ok. Forecast now shows scattered showers. Come on out if you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts