El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok now I heard from a few people that posted to my question, that they would like to meet at a car show. Well the Tullahoma car show, hosted by Southern wheels n motion car club, is coming up on June 16th at the Tullahoma South Jackson civic center. It is a great show with a lot of cars from all over the area. The area is shaded, they give away great door prizes, have a good DJ, plus vendors, and good food. You check them out on face book. I talked to the president of the club, if we let him know soon, they would set a side a spot for us to park togather as a cruise in spot and not part of the judging show. There would be a small entry fee, but not the $20 to enter a car. But if you wanted your El Camino to be judged it would be parked with in it's class and the regular entry fee would apply. I can get more info on the show arrangements for us as I get feed back from those that are wanting to attend.

2nd they have a big cruise in on the square in manchester, TN once a month that is growing bigger all the time ( 200 + cars) that we could meet there and be a part of it. I was thinking about meeting off site from the cruise in, and drive in as a group, then we should be able to park togather. The dates are April 14 -12:00 till 4:00, May 12 -5:00 till 9:00, June 9 -5:00 till 9:00, July 14 -5:00 till 9:00, Aug. 11 5:00 till 9:00, Sept. 8 5:00 till 9:00. You can look it up on the Manchester TN. web site.

3rd I am trying to get things finalized for just a NECOA members and guest El Camino owners meet and greet in Normandy TN. or up town Tullahoma, there would be music, bar-b-que, maybe a cruise through the beautiful country surrounding the area, possible tour of the George Dickel Dist. or Jack Daniels Dist. Just some of the options.

4th there is still the Fort O georgia cruise in that happen evey month that is well worth going to. Canted has been trying to get people to meet there.
Let me know what you think and and what kind of attendance . If ain't nobody going to show, it ain't worth the time to plan stuff. Thanks for reading- Pongo.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts