El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would like to know something about who among the 1,092 registered members of Region 7, are actually still active and / or still own an El Camino family vehicle.

Please reply to the poll, and reply to the thread with your thoughts about what you would like to see happening in NECOA Region 7.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a problem. Welcome aboard. Region 7 (GA,AL,TN) has been inactive for several years so I'm just trying to learn if we have enough support to get active. I learned today that there are 1,092 folks registered from GA, TN, AL but only 154 have actually posted anything since 2015.

I'm going to Gainesville FL the weekend of February 16 - 18 for a Region 6 get-together and I'm working on getting a group of Elky folks together to Go to the Summit Motorama at Atlanta Motor Speedway April 27 - 29.

If the AMS event is successful we may have an opportunity to revive Region 7 in time to make a showing for the 60th Anniversary celebration of the El Caminos in Texas in 2019.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I voted in the poll without realizing it was just for region 7- however, I'm in TN so it looks like I'm OK. If Region 7 did crank back up and hold in event in GA, AL or TN, I would probably be there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
Richard I tweaked the title of your poll a bit to possibly make it a bit clearer going forward. Good luck with your efforts and final result!

:beer:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not a problem. Welcome aboard. Region 7 (GA,AL,TN) has been inactive for several years so I'm just trying to learn if we have enough support to get active. I learned today that there are 1,092 folks registered from GA, TN, AL but only 154 have actually posted anything since 2015.

I'm going to Gainesville FL the weekend of February 16 - 18 for a Region 6 get-together and I'm working on getting a group of Elky folks together to Go to the Summit Motorama at Atlanta Motor Speedway April 27 - 29.

If the AMS event is successful we may have an opportunity to revive Region 7 in time to make a showing for the 60th Anniversary celebration of the El Caminos in Texas in 2019.
I. will be in Fl also. I hope they have a good showing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts