El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Region 8! Need to take a poll, how many of you can do a Meet & Greet at the National Museum of the United States Air Force near Dayton, OH, on Sat, July 30th? This will be our 3rd Annual Cruise-In at the office Air Force museum. You have to come out & check out the new fourth hangar which opened today featuring aircraft that was previously stored on the alternate location on Wright-Patt to include Space, Research & Development (R&D), Global Reach, and Presidential aircraft. So come Region 8, does Sat Jul 30th work for you? Thanks! TD
http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not in your region, but not too far away in Indiana. I marked it down. One of my goals this summer was to get back over to Wright Patterson, so this would be a "two-fer" in my book.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
With or w/out Nick I'll be there. Nicks kinda busy these days with a girl he had a crush on all through high school. She was the most popular girl in school and didn't have time for him then.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
83ssd, that's awesome & yes ALL Regions are welcomed!
Don, does that mean in the 'Stang or Nick's ride? You gotta bring the El Key brother! :nanawrench:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
83ssd, that's awesome & yes ALL Regions are welcomed!
Don, does that mean in the 'Stang or Nick's ride? You gotta bring the El Key brother! :nanawrench:
If I'am alone it would be Nicks Elky, and only the elky. I told him last night about the 30th, and warned him I was going to take his car with or with out him. He hates anyone but himself driveing el.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts