El Camino Central Forum banner

El camino owners are fluent in what languages besides english?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
la cucaracha said:
83 tan,

"tengo un bowtie tatuaje en mis nalgas"
i dont really...
?!?!?!?!!?!?!

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
i speak a bit of german, kinda just because i want to and it is a country i am interested in.

·
Master Wrench
1,592 Posts
im 100% mexican and im verbally fluent in spanish but cant write it or spell it at ALL! lol i know one word of german but ill keep it pg and keep it to mhyself haha

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
im 100% mexican and im verbally fluent in spanish but cant write it or spell it at ALL! lol i know one word of german but ill keep it pg and keep it to mhyself haha
yeah i made sure to keep it pg in my german response..... i could do it R and almost XXX but i like it here and dont wanna get banned.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Puerto Rican El Camino owner here! Both parents born and raised in Puerto Rico. I only lived there as a little baby. I was raised in the upstate of South Carolina, so I guess I can be considered as a "Redneck Rican"? lol, jk. I'm pretty much fluent in listening and reading Spanish, but speaking and writing can get tricky for me since my parents spoke to me in Spanish and I always spoke back in English... it kinda wierded out my friends whenever they'd come over. When I do speak Spanish, it's usually butchered up and a lot of Puerto Rican slang. I'm in the US Air Force now stationed out in Oklahoma City. I'll be in Puerto Rico in June visiting family and catching up on my Spanish :yell:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts