El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the nasty weather on June1, the Starlite Cruise was cancelled.

I'd like to invite all our Region #3 members in the Western part of PA, as well as the members in the Region #8, for a meet 'n greet, regardless of whether your cruck is showable, a work-in-progress or still in pieces. It'll be fun to put some faces with the forum handles
Here's the link to the cruise homepage:http://beta.starlitecarcruise.com/default.aspx
As mentioned before, the Starlite Cruise (named for the popular drive-in that formerly occupied the site), is the largest weekly cruise in the Eastern States, with 1,000-2,000 cars and trucks on a weekly basis. If you enjoy looking at an assortment of classics, antiques and muscle cars, it's definitely the place to be on a Friday night. Check your calendar and reply to this thread if you can attend.
Located on PA Rt 19, just off I-79, slighty south of the PA Turnpike / I-79 interchange, the Starlite cruise is easily accessed from any Western PA, Eastern OH, WV location.

PM me with any questions. I'll arrive early to get a good parking spot for my Camino so we'll have a central gathering spot. Look for the NECOA banner hanging from the burgundy Conquista. We can always head for a coffee, a burger or even an adult beverage afterwards.

Bill

·
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In re-reading my post, I see that I edited out the date, a most important item.
The new date is Friday, June 15.
Please post in this thread if you can attend.
Hope to see you there.

Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have to work until 7 Friday :dontknow: Starlite is the best! Great venue, good food, and more cars than you will see at any other weekly cruise. Family friendly atmosphere, too.
John

·
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump to the top for attention.
Next Friday is the day!
Hoping for some more positive responses.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts