El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Lol! If one of the elky bumpers fell off it would total a car

Haha by that plastic bumper falling off, the plastic car gained 2 mph lol:nanawrench: haha!!!:beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
I love these "race drivers" with their plastic race cars. All they need is a spoiler/wing, some decals and a five inch chrome exhaust extension and they are ready to go. With few exceptions they can't run "upstairs" with the big dogs. Maybe that wing had been stuck on with superglue or duct tape.:dontknow:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..I couldn't understand,why they have a spoiler on the rear of a front wheel drive car!?!?:dontknow::poke::beer:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancements
:texas:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love these "race drivers" with their plastic race cars. All they need is a spoiler/wing, some decals and a five inch chrome exhaust extension and they are ready to go. With few exceptions they can't run "upstairs" with the big dogs. Maybe that wing had been stuck on with superglue or duct tape.:dontknow:
It couldn't have been duct tape. You know it's called hundred mile an hour tape right? And that thing was not going 100mph.:beer::patriot:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
it passed a real car and jumped off of that rice grinder to get a better look at a real car:twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts