El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thank you so much Robert. That connector was a fried crispy critter. I spliced in a fuse and it works just fine. Thanks.

I tracked down Robert at Belton to see if he could tell me what was wrong with my AC and he was spot on. He knew exactly what was wrong with it. Nice to meet someone that knows their stuff instead of guessing. Thanks again.

Zerberfert

aka
Skip

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
My pleasure!

·
Director Region 13 (TX) Emeritus
601 Posts
Robert it was great to see you again. Hope you get that LT-1 Back on the road soon and come out and play more often. Harald K. :texas:

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
I wish I could, but way to many irons in the fire at the moment.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,539 Posts
Robert, good to meet you in person after all these years. I was beginning to think that you were just an urban legend. Hope to see you again soon. :texas:

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Great meeting you as well... and everybody else too!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Robert, good to meet you in person after all these years. I was beginning to think that you were just an urban legend. Hope to see you again soon. :texas:
Glenn, I met Robert just prior to Belton when he and his assistant did AC work on my Elky. AND, of course, I met him again at Belton. He is quite the man for AC, and I will definitely use him for any future needs. But then, he's ALMOST in my back yard.

Robert, the AC ran well to Belton. Unfortunately, the MPG didn't. But not all of that is due to the AC. Some more of the problems I spoke to you about.:let_it_all_out:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts